Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE

Group Created by cmoscinski

Q & A for Buyers, Seller's, Realtor's to share information, situations, experiences.

View All Members Showing 10 of 533 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 24 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 179
  1. CharlotteHomeConnect
  2. janetjackson
    01-20-2017 06:00 PM - permalink
    janetjackson
    MY TESTIMONY!!!
    I am Janet Damita Jo Jackson mother at 50 years with the help of Esan Roots and Herbs. I will not sleep Until I tell of the good work of Dr. Godstime. I have been looking for a child for so long now. I cried silently. Until I met a friend who directed me to Dr. Godstime in Africa who gave some herbs that makes me pregnant within 21days. And here I am with my son. I finally become a mother 3rd January 2017. I am so happy. Arise Americans and embrace Esan Roots and Herbs for all kinds of health issues. Contact my Doctor Godstime via Email: esan.herbal_center@yahoo.com or
    esan-herbal-center@outlook.com .

Visit http://esan-roots-and-herbs.wixsite.com/homepage

or call +2347068451077 , +2348136113369 to get help immediately.
    If you have low sperm count, weak erection, menstrual pains, cancer and all kinds of illness contact him now.
  3. janetjackson
    01-20-2017 05:58 PM - permalink
    janetjackson
    Infertility treatment are many and are various kinds. The best way to tackle it is to identify the exact cause of this condition and the way to alleviate it.
    Infertility is a global public health concern that affects approximately 20%-40% of couples worldwide.

This conditions may stem from numerous anomalies in the body,ranging from infections and cysts,in the ovaries and reproductive track to the disproportionate secretion of hormones by the gland.
    The questions is?
    Are you having any of the following problems
    -Low sperm count
    -Week erection/ejaculation
    -Irregular menstrual disorder
    -Delayed period
    -Endometriosis
    -ovarian cyst
    -Miscarriages
    -Hormonal imbalances
    -Low sexual drive
    -Fallopian tubes blockages

Here is good news.
    Our range of ESAN ROOTS AND HERBS helps with the condition by ensuring a proper balancing in the hormones and also complete detox program offer by our product also help in cleansing the reproductive track from all scars and blockages.

Visit http://esan-roots-and-herbs.wixsite.com/homepage

Email: esan.herbal_center@yahoo.com or
    esan-herbal-center@outlook.com

Call Doctor Omoigberale
    Health Researcher and Educator on fertility issues.
    +2348136113369,
    +2347068451077 to get help immediately.
    If you have low sperm count, weak erection, menstrual pains, cancer and all kinds of illness contact him now.
  4. Amykliv
    01-19-2017 03:49 PM - permalink
    Amykliv
    Hi Everyone! I work with The Martin Team | Keller Williams Emerald Coast. If you or anyone you know are looking to relocate to or from Florida or Georgia, we would be excited to help! Our clients are more than just "Clients" to us. We strive to go above and beyond for everyone. A lot of our clients start as "clients" but end up being great friends and even consider some like family...near and far If you want a someone on your side that truly wants to help you achieve your goals, whether it be relocating, investment properties, vacation home, land, Military Relocation, or just want to know a great place to grab a bite while you’re in town...Contact us! We would love to help you For all of the great military men & woman, we are also a certified Military relocation Professional Team.
  5. peter-Williams
    01-16-2017 02:30 PM - permalink
    peter-Williams
    Attention To The General Public,

Do you need a loan? if yes We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason. However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com>. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! if interested contact via email:Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com for more informations about Our loan offer

Best Regards
  6. kavinjohn17
    01-12-2017 03:30 AM - permalink
    kavinjohn17
    ####Toll Free contact
    #Quick support Contact Toll Free, Any Tech problem We support you @@@ Yoyo
    #1-888-436-4111 Quickbooks Error Support Number, #Quickbooks Tech Support PHONE Number 1-888-436-4111, 1-888-436-4111 @QuickBooks Enterprise SUPPORT Number, %QuickBooks Enterprise SUPPORT Phone Number 1-888-436-4111@
    @@18884364111 QuickBOOks SUPPORT Error NUMBER, #QuickBOOks *TECH Support* PHONE Number 1-888-436-4111,@ SUPPORT Number QuickBooks Enterprise, %@ Phone Number QuickBooks Enterprise SUPPORT 18884364111@
  7. HollyGonsalves
    01-10-2017 10:49 AM - permalink
    HollyGonsalves
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a real estate agent at Keller Williams Merrimack Valley, licensed in MA (Lowell area) and NH (Nashua area). If anyone is looking to relocate to these areas, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks! HollyGonsalves@kw.com
  8. Shuggie559
    01-06-2017 07:13 PM - permalink
    Shuggie559
    Any feed back is much appreciated
  9. Shuggie559
    01-06-2017 07:11 PM - permalink
    Shuggie559
    Hi guys I'm new to this I'm not selling but started renting an apartment back in Oct and I let this homeless lady stay with me well low and behold while she was being nice and all I got served an restraining order the judge granted it which is beyond me cause even in court I told him I didn't agree with what she protested he granted the order anyway for year and I can't be in my home and I showed proof of the rental agreement in which her name is no where on the rental agreement so why am I not able to go back into home
  10. G.Loper
    01-05-2017 07:32 AM - permalink
    G.Loper
    Hey there Guys and Gals. My name is Greg Loper, I am a full time Realtor in the Hampton Roads Region (Williamsburg, Newport News, Hampton, James City, York County) of Virginia. I have 20 years of local experience and would be happy to offer my services to you. Search the entire area at Williamsburg Home Sales