Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Black Women Who Date White Men

Group Created by sharon1967

Single, drama and drug free black women who date white men.

View All Members Showing 10 of 117 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 21 to 30 of 72
  1. Herrera4541414
    04-26-2012 12:24 PM - permalink
    Herrera4541414
    I don't know what the big deal is. My step mom is a black women. my wife is black. I don't see my son an think o the one that's black an mexican. Well I going to get my little worrier into boxing I just can't deal with racism in a prudent non violent maner.
  2. INDIANDOLL
    04-21-2012 04:20 PM - permalink
    INDIANDOLL
    Hi I have to agree that skin color is not important. We are all the same "race" the human race that God created. But I can see why you want a group to support you in a society that some people still are racist. At least I have experienced people being racist to me. I am black with native american ancestry (look Native American). Not that it matters what skin color or nationality I am, but I joined because I support the fact that it should not matter what color someone is, you fall in love with whats inside that person, not their skin tone. I have always been more attracted to guys that were caucasion but its not really because they are white or better then someone of another nationality, its just what I am attracted to like some people are attracted to blonds or red heads. God made us all to be one race one people. I am glad you have a gropu to support each other. I think thats cool. I am not dating any one I am praying to meet someone but I wanted to post this to your group. God bless each one of you.
  3. johnw1967
    04-19-2012 12:08 PM - permalink
    johnw1967
    Hey everyone... I'm not sure how much I have to add, or if my comments will be recieved respectfully, but what the hell is everyone going on about racial dating for? Aren't releationships about meeting someone who you are compatible with and creating a life based on your emotional connection and NOT a racial one? I get the whole white vs. black argument from both sides (I'm a white guy, by the way), but what I don't get is why so much emphasuis is placed on the "color of one's skin and not the content of their character." Yes, I use MLK's words to make my point! And why not? Wasn't that what it's all about, anyway? I've dated a black girl before, and found her to be a delightful person, not because she was black but becasue she was caring, thoughtful, kind to others, and gave a **** about me... her being black didn't factor into the equation. So, please everyone... let's concentrate on finding the one person in the world that we want to spend the rest of our lives with and move on from the whole white-black-brown bull****! Just love each other. I'm out.
  4. kh310
    03-29-2012 06:36 PM - permalink
    kh310
    Hey everyone, I'm a black woman and I've been dating a white guy for 5 months now and I'm loving it!!
  5. kristenjames
    03-19-2012 01:56 AM - permalink
    kristenjames
    all men are the same once to pick out the race you preffer you have only crossed out one criteria the most important thing ladies is finding a great man loyal and dedicated that's the impossible part but good luck ya'll i found mine.
  6. kristenjames
    03-17-2012 10:40 PM - permalink
    kristenjames
    hey ya'll am kristen from cape town am looking to mingle
  7. mary_dos
    03-14-2012 09:19 AM - permalink
    mary_dos
    Is there somebody can help me?

My problem is that one of my best friend creat a black men dating web.That is a match web which can meet black men,women and white men,women.But as some reasons,the people on that web is not many,she need some members.Would somebody can help us to join that web,it is free to join.
    interracialloving.c/o/m.

Thank you for you read my message and thank you for your help.
  8. Kelvin247
    03-07-2012 09:26 AM - permalink
    Kelvin247
    Hello everybody!
  9. akinyi
    02-19-2012 07:51 AM - permalink
    akinyi
    dutche82 sorry for your heart break but clearly once you go black .......and am black so i know
  10. akinyi
    02-19-2012 07:40 AM - permalink
    akinyi
    hey guys am from kenya and i think white men are a good choice