Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Trying to concieve/Adopt/Hire Surrogate

Group Created by hollatjagirl

This group is for those of us who are trying to obtain our dream job: parenthood. Whether it be through adoption, the natural way, a surrogate or whatever it takes you are welcome!!

View All Members Showing 9 of 9 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Meka smith
    07-22-2012 03:55 PM - permalink
    Meka smith
    Me and my wife are looking to adopt ababy but it's really expensive so we are trying to find someone who is looking to find a home for there baby.. If you know anyone Email me Blazemoney26@yahoo.com... God bless
  2. dragunblaze
    01-17-2010 01:22 PM - permalink
    dragunblaze
    My wife has had a 20lbs tumor on her left ovary and lost it during the surgery. She also has PCOS and a couple of other minor problems. We are going through fire and flames to make it happen but running into block after block. We looked into adoption but WOW it's expensive. Open Adoption seems to be our best bet unless some of you kind people know something I don't. We are also foster parents but have not been placed with a child that can be adopted yet.
  3. hollatjagirl
    01-16-2010 11:50 PM - permalink
    hollatjagirl
    Awesome 3!! So good to hear success stories!! Bookworm, Im sorry. Have you checked to be sure with your Dr?
  4. BookWorm86
    01-08-2010 10:53 PM - permalink
    BookWorm86
    having personally gone through cancer three times I have always been worried my body wouldnt be able to handle giving birth. My husband and i have decided when we feel it is the perfect time that we will adopt a new member into our family.
  5. 3doxies
    12-23-2009 08:15 PM - permalink
    3doxies
    We were in a long journey to have a child and finally it happened early this year. Now we are enjoying our little one and hope to grow the family with a few more in the near future.
  6. hollatjagirl
    10-16-2009 09:12 PM - permalink
    hollatjagirl
    Dreams

Some dream of big houses
    Or shiny new cars,
    Ours is to someday
    Hold a baby that's ours.
    Some dream of more money
    To hoard and to keep,
    Mine is to someday
    Rock my baby to sleep.