Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

impathy/Hiv infected and affected

Group Created by cliffwms44

this is a forum for people who would like too communicate with people just like themselves.
Eighter infected or affected with the virus hiv/aids

View All Members Showing 6 of 6 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. cliffwms44
    12-30-2009 03:50 PM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    Peace and blessings to all I have been very busy doing things writing taking care of my health have developed problems with my hands and legs but I am doing the therapy thing still writing on diffferent sites I hope everyone is well what up dcmarc85 keepit rockin man
  2. dcmarc85
    06-20-2009 04:18 AM - permalink
    dcmarc85
    Hey whats up. Thought I would give a shout out
  3. cliffwms44
    10-14-2008 04:34 AM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    Hello members I have been very busy networking,advocating and,such for the rights of people with HIV/AIDS. GOD has kept me healthy and alive with the love for others. people taking anti-viral meds find out the one that works for you, consider side effects and how they make you feel. I have been on my meds for a little while now and, I take them everyday and have only sleepiness during some parts of the day.
    my cd4 is hi and viral load is getting lower. always communicate to your doctor honestly, write it down so you will not forget whats on your doctor visit agenda.
  4. cliffwms44
    09-12-2008 11:35 AM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    I am a person laden with issues a person not looking for sympathy just empathy
    as our group name impathy
    represents the I AM because we were made in the likeness of GOD FATHER
    PRAYER CHANGES THINGS
  5. cliffwms44
    09-12-2008 11:29 AM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    Hello members I would like too here from you, share some of your experience strength and hope,it's theraputic.
  6. cliffwms44
    08-28-2008 03:02 PM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    Hello members today myself and others attended a protest in philadelphia.
    the protest was too show disaproval for ed rendell pennsylvania's governor who is asking for more funding for abstinance only until marriage
    I am asking a question, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TOO SAY NO?
    Myself and a lot of ACTUP members showed in force.
    I think it was a small success, because more funding should only go too education for our youth and prevention tools such as condoms.
  7. cliffwms44
    07-02-2008 10:29 AM - permalink
    cliffwms44
    PEOPLE WHO NEED PEOPLE ARE LUCKY
    OK I WILL PUT MYSELF OUT THERE FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS AND THEIR IS MORE THAN JUST THE VIRUS THAT OVER THE YEARS I HAD TOO DEAL WITH AND FOR ANYONE THAT HAS THE VIRUS A CHANGE HAPPENS THERE ARE ISSUES OF LONELINESS, DEPRESSION FEELINGS OF BEING UNLOVED AND MORE FOR ME I CAN'T PUT THE BLAME ON ANYONE BUT ME BECAUSE I PARTICIPATED IN VERY RISKY BEHAVIOR AND IT CAUGHT UP WITH ME THE PAST FEW YEARS I BEEN DEALING WITH RELATIONSHIPS AND EXCEPTANCE OF GOD, SELF, AND FAMILY. MORE SO REBUILDING A BETTER INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MYSELF I welcome your comments cliffwms44