Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

strickly business women

Group Created by amirah1980

this group is for woman who are trying to start a business or who has started a business and need support and help with business ideas and new adventures, anyone who is serious about being strickly business can join feel free to leave a comment.

View All Members Showing 10 of 79 Member(s)
Showing 4 of 4 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 39
  1. Ijsv
    03-23-2022 08:46 PM - permalink
    Ijsv
    Hi fam, I’m sure everyone loves some extra cash and would love a guide on that flexible schedule side hustle that lets you do whatever and still make money. Here’s a link that guides you to your extra cash, it sure has helped me https://linksly.co/WizOt0
  2. macswomen
    10-11-2015 09:54 AM - permalink
    macswomen
    Hi everyone! Happy to join the group. If you'd like to learn more about us, please visit our site http://www.macswomen.com In the meantime, we are looking forward to connecting, learning and sharing ideas here in the group!
  3. endroll82
    03-13-2015 07:37 AM - permalink
    endroll82
    Hello everyone,i am live in China,i am looking for a partner who can do the business with me.my skype: endroll82 email:koko.1073@tom.com
  4. cyndisoffice
    11-25-2012 08:53 AM - permalink
    cyndisoffice
    Hello all, My name is Cyndi. I own and operate Cyndi's Office since 2005. Order Fulfillment, Kitting and Shipping/Receiving is what I do. Please let me know if you think my services can help your business.
  5. Seekingcreativity
    11-19-2012 02:35 PM - permalink
    Seekingcreativity
    Trying to get my freelance editing business off the ground, if anyone can point me in the direction I need to go I'd be most appreciative.
  6. Kiamona
    11-19-2012 09:38 AM - permalink
    Kiamona
    Hello
    I am new to this group. My name is Kia. I started my own business 7 years ago. I started a payroll company and a bookkeeping company. The name is PayArct Payroll. If I can help out in any way please contact me. I am located in Illinois, but not confined. Enjoy your day.
  7. LoriAlynn
    10-23-2012 06:32 PM - permalink
    LoriAlynn
    Hi
    Just reading through some of your posts and I noticed many of you are aspiring to start up your own business. I have been in business for 25 years and when we, my husband and myself, started out I did much research. One of the resources that helped me was the SBA. I'm including a link to the area of SBA specifically for women owned small business.Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program | SBA.gov ]
  8. MobileCole
    07-05-2012 01:21 PM - permalink
    MobileCole
    Hi!

I think I'm going to really like this group. I started a business that I love to do, which is helping people, but fear paralyzed me for a long time and I have recently started operating the business again. Any suggesting on getting over my fears?
  9. VictoriaVeles
    06-28-2012 01:21 PM - permalink
    VictoriaVeles
    Hi my name is Victoria and I am from Russia. In my city I am an owner small vetclinic. But I would like to know how I can start my business in USA. Could you help me please?
  10. tamyka
    06-24-2012 10:16 PM - permalink
    tamyka
    Hi my name is Adrienne and i just opened up a Adult Foster Care business. I have my home certified through the State of Ohio to do business, but i cant seem to attract any Developmental/Disabled clients. I need help to get my business up and going. Been open since May 25 2012 the best day of my life