Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Illegal Immigration

Group Created by DAC0302

Respectful discussion on illegal immigration and ideas on how to resolve this escalating issues

View All Members Showing 10 of 22 Member(s)
Showing 3 of 3 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 21 to 30 of 31
  1. dandoush0312
    04-07-2011 11:16 AM - permalink
    dandoush0312
    am not sure if i came to the right group but i think so or maybe i HOPE SO
  2. dandoush0312
    04-07-2011 11:14 AM - permalink
    dandoush0312
    Hello every one
  3. Old Snow Bear
    04-01-2011 08:32 AM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    ...........................?
  4. Old Snow Bear
    03-15-2011 10:45 AM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    You know I'm starting to feel by myself here, like I'm talking to myself........
  5. Old Snow Bear
    02-28-2011 01:01 PM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    You'll see the Proposed Vehicle Above.
  6. Old Snow Bear
    02-28-2011 12:55 PM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    So how was everyone's weekend? The Border Patrol Division of ICE is lookong to purchase the New F150 Raptor SVT. The thought is the Raptor won 3rd in the Baja last year so it will be very effective and less cost than upgrading other existing production models.
  7. Old Snow Bear
    02-24-2011 12:08 PM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    Hello new members.
  8. Old Snow Bear
    02-10-2011 08:30 AM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
  9. Old Snow Bear
    02-10-2011 08:29 AM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    Hello.
  10. Old Snow Bear
    12-30-2010 07:37 AM - permalink
    Old Snow Bear
    Hello. I have seen your site pop up about a week ago and I have been pondering on whether to join or not. This is a touchy and sensitive issue but I believe a real concern to control and a viable threat to this country.

For a little on my history I am mostly Scandinavian "VIKING" and we are explorers. I have nothing against any person who wishes to strike out and find a new life for themselves. In fact science has determined the Native American's derived from two Ethnic back grounds, Asian and Scandinavian. Before that there were no People in the new world the last major ice age made that possible. Skipping ahead many thousands of years my family came to America from the begining and has fought in every major conflict this country has had, but laws are set in place for a reason and if someone deliberately violates a law you are a criminal.

I in my line of work I have caught illeagals stealing from stores which increases shrink, which increases prices, which decreases competitiveness and an establishment loses there edge and can ultimately lead to it failing. Jobs are then lost people can't make payments, loose their homes, get desperate and in that desperation resort to crime. Or the drug factor I have on many occasions have dealt with, in one way or another, the drug problem in this Country. Every day Drugs and contraband are being smuggled in and it is tearing away at the very fabric of this Country by destroying families and lives. Oh, and if drugs are making it in let us not forget the Terrorists who are more than likely smuggling themselves and their materials in.

On the Homefront I have also run Rescue and countless times when we are trying too bring someone to the Hospital we are turned away, from Hospital to Hospital, they are too full and can't take anybody else unless the patient is about to Die. The same thing is happening to the Hospitals as are happening to the Businesses they are loosing money, the illegals never pay the Hospitals back and get free healthcare. I brought my Wife to the emergency room a number of years ago because she broke her arm...... we waited 12 HOURS until she was brought to an examination room.

So I suppose for me the root issue is securing our borders, if we can do that we will not have an immigration issue, OSB.