Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2019, 01:52 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times

Advertisements

Seen this discussed on all the other forums, but no one has started a thread here on the Beretta 92X, so I thought I would.

Rumor is that the MSRP for the base model is in the $1399. All steel Beretta with a thumb safety and some added features.

The standard model interests me the most, but obviously that model will cost even more, probably.....

Not available in the USA yet - but hopefully soon. I do wish it had the standard 92 grip. But, word is that it may come with a conversion grip similar to the M9A3 conversion grip.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:17 AM

Word is that they are supposed to be debuted (in the USA) at the NRA conference in April

Old 03-21-2019, 05:36 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,085,908 times
Interesting, that they are on sale in (I guess) Europe but not here, because the photo clearly shows the gat was "Made in USA". What's with that straight trigger on the more upscale models? I would have to try it, but offhand the curved trigger seems to me would be easier to use, particularly if you want to fire the first shot DA.

Old 03-21-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Interesting, that they are on sale in (I guess) Europe but not here, because the photo clearly shows the gat was "Made in USA". What's with that straight trigger on the more upscale models? I would have to try it, but offhand the curved trigger seems to me would be easier to use, particularly if you want to fire the first shot DA.
Actually - they are made in Italy. The frame has proof marks on it (above the trigger). US law requires that the importer be on the gun too - and Beretta USA is the official importer - but the gun was made by Beretta in Italy. '

There has been discussion of this on the Beretta gun forum. Apparently Italy has made the past steel framed Berettas, so it seems like they are continuing the trend

Old 03-22-2019, 03:07 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,085,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Actually - they are made in Italy. The frame has proof marks on it (above the trigger). US law requires that the importer be on the gun too - and Beretta USA is the official importer - but the gun was made by Beretta in Italy. '

There has been discussion of this on the Beretta gun forum. Apparently Italy has made the past steel framed Berettas, so it seems like they are continuing the trend

OK, right, looking closer, the inscription does not include "Made in" - just gives Beretta USA and their address.

What about that straight trigger, what's up with that? A SA only trigger with a better pull than you can get with SA/DA setups?

Old 03-22-2019, 03:46 PM

Yes, the two models with the straight trigger are more than likely going to be SAO.

The guns have not been trotted out here yet, though. So, all anyone can do is speculate for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting