Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:37 PM

26 posts, read 85,348 times

Advertisements

Oh Sabino I love you! You're my favorite product. Thank God I got a chance to try you for free. Okay, I know I'm being dramatic but I just love this stuff and wanted to shout it out! It's called sabino moisture block and you know that the summer's humidity is imminent. It stops frizz and waterproofs hair in bad weather. My hair looks modelesque even in the rain. I get complimented all the time. And it also serves as a heat protectant, so I can wear my hair straight (with a flat iron), without worry to damaging my hair, and it keeps it straight, frizz free, and silky until my next wash. When I wear it curly, it keeps them soft and defined. I really don't know how they do it. Here's a link to the video that I found on Q forums. Before I do that how to get the sample. On the Q they said to go to www.
gotfrizz.com
click sabino link on right, drop down to contact and email or call them.

Info needed for free sample call or email: name, address, request for sabino moisture block, and code: city-data.com
(code is basically where you heard about it.)

Video (close your mouth, as I know it's dropping. Mine did):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNH5XZd5cDQ

Hope it helps someone else to fall in love with their hair. I love mine now.

Last edited by newtestam; 06-04-2008 at 10:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 10:09 PM

Anyone else tried Sabino yet?

Old 06-04-2008, 11:59 PM

7,913 posts, read 933,225 times
no not yet but i might try it now. thanks for the info

Old 06-05-2008, 12:56 PM

1,531 posts, read 1,545,781 times
I just sent an email asking for the free trial. We'll see.......

Old 06-05-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjuel View Post
I just sent an email asking for the free trial. We'll see.......
Yay! Let me know what you think. I just love it.

Old 06-10-2008, 07:17 AM

Default :-)

Okay, I'm back with my testimonial.

I got my free sample yesterday in the mail. Perfect day for it - I'm in North Carolina where it is outrageously hot and the humidity is over the top. I have naturally curly hair that I blow/flat iron straight. I put the product on my hair. (i like the way it feels in my hand - kinda thick and silky) I blow my hair out and right now, I'm in the wow stage! It's like my curls were begging to be straightened! Usually, I have a real fight in the morning with these suckers but today, they straightened right into submission! I love the way my hair feels and looks but what I'm most excited about is the fact that I don't have all those little short new hairs sticking up around my part. The true test will be at the end of day though - I'll let you know if it looks this fabulous by the evening.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:49 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Wow! That was fast. I requested a sample a few days ago too and hope I get it before I head to Florida next week. I have really thick curly hair and the Florida heat always gives me the extreme frizzies. That will be the true test for me.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Wow! That was fast. I requested a sample a few days ago too and hope I get it before I head to Florida next week. I have really thick curly hair and the Florida heat always gives me the extreme frizzies. That will be the true test for me.
No kidding - I got it in no time! Definitely come back and let us know if you liked it too!

Old 06-10-2008, 07:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjuel View Post
Okay, I'm back with my testimonial.

I got my free sample yesterday in the mail.
That's interesting... Every single page leading to requesting a sample went to the same non-working page for me. Could you post your link, please?

Old 06-11-2008, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's interesting... Every single page leading to requesting a sample went to the same non-working page for me. Could you post your link, please?
It's gotfrizz.com. I just went to the website and it worked fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care