Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2018, 12:47 PM

29,491 posts, read 14,656,154 times

Advertisements

Just wondering if this has been on the local news ? I've been following this case since I've first heard of it. What a shame that she is basing her platform on firearms reform then inadvertently breaks a Federal firearms law, and posts it on Facebook.
The sad thing about her is, instead of admitting the mistake, and spinning it into a positive she lashes back and blames "NRA right wing trolls". Not a person with a lot of integrity.

ATF investigating after Va. congressional candidate saws off AR-15 | TheHill

I've followed along on her FB page and she deleted her "rating" which had 10k negative replies and then this morning deleted all of the "visitor posts" , Not a very stand up person. What a shame though, from what I've read about her she seems like a very centered person, and has some good stances on certain issues. She just had to grandstand on the firearms platform though, and it backfired.

https://www.facebook.com/KarenMallardForVA/

Thread already started here :
anti-gun activist running for congress violates NFA on camera
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area