Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 08:25 PM

30 posts, read 53,156 times

Advertisements

OK - I have seen this guy too. He was wobbling along on his bike in the middle of the single lane on 1093 near Spring Green a few weeks ago. He seemed a little out of place. I will keep an eye out for him and take a pic next time I see him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM

4,362 posts, read 4,556,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glorplaxy View Post
I've heard that at night he grows wings and flies to the windows of little white Katy children and sucks out their souls so that he can live forever
Lmaooooo,im sorry but this thread reminds me of an episode of Monster Quest. Are we talking about a homeless BLACK guy on a bike or Bigfoot?? Lmao

Old 07-27-2013, 02:05 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,537,500 times
I think you mean the chupacabra

Old 07-27-2013, 06:02 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,355,044 times
And he ends up being the CEO of Cinco Ranch Communities...sneaky, sneaky, sneaky

Old 07-27-2013, 06:05 PM

568 posts, read 896,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emg1014 View Post
Does anyone know anything about the black man that rides his bike on FM1463 in Katy. I see him all the time at all hours, just based on what I have seen, I believe this man is homeless. I also think he might be slow, or mentally retarded , I am sorry to use that word, but I am not sure what else to use. I would like to help this man, but I need more information. The information I have gathered which isn't much is his name is Louis and he has a sister that is suppose to take care of him. I have given him food and money in the past, and I have given him a ride from Rosenburg to Katy. He was carrying a bike because the front wheel of his bike had come off. I would like to get him some help, either find out how to get him some housing and some medical help, I just don't know where to find this information, such as a last name, perhaps an address, or possible relatives. I have talked to him but based on our conversations, he does have some problem understanding what I am asking. He is very polite and very gracias. If anyone has any information,[Mod cut: please contact OP per DM]. Thank you.
Haha! Wow dude... As already mentioned the bike was stolen. You take off your front tire and lock up your bike so no one can ride off with it. Congratz on your heist!

Last edited by elnina; 09-24-2013 at 04:52 PM..

Old 07-27-2013, 06:11 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,892,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glorplaxy View Post
I've heard that at night he grows wings and flies to the windows of little white Katy children and sucks out their souls so that he can live forever
That's not a rumor. It has been confirmed as fact.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 PM

3,283 posts, read 6,017,770 times
you people are really blaming a homeless, mentally ill, possibly developmentally disabled man stealing bikes? if i were a homeless, slow, adult male, whose life it was to wander aimlessly around Katy I'd be stealing all your bikes

Old 07-28-2013, 09:15 AM

4,362 posts, read 4,556,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
you people are really blaming a homeless, mentally ill, possibly developmentally disabled man stealing bikes? if i were a homeless, slow, adult male, whose life it was to wander aimlessly around Katy I'd be stealing all your bikes
When in doubt blame it on the black! You know how this game goes.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:45 AM

61 posts, read 113,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
He's out there often, just before sunset, usually on West Gray and Montrose. Honk at him for support, he digs that and will always wave back.
How long has he been doing his dances?
I used to walk W. Gray & Montrose Blvd. a lot (various times) because I had a job on W. Gray in 2011... but I never saw him.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:34 PM

2,086 posts, read 4,104,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testmo View Post
And growing the wings thing, don't forget about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston