Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 PM

52 posts, read 135,021 times

Advertisements

Illegals using fire to clear border
By Jerry Seper
Published June 18, 2007
Moderator cut: copyright

http://www.washtimes.com/functions/p...8-051221-2641r (broken link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Inside Tucson Business (Inside Tucson Business - Lionel Waxman (http://azbiz.com/lionel_waxman/ - broken link))

War Is Coming to Tucson

By Lionel Waxman

You are not going to like what I have to say today. But it must be said, out loud. People are whispering about it now, but if we don’’t face up to it, it will only get worse.

Last edited by Marka; 12-19-2007 at 02:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2007, 02:38 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,851,399 times
Holy crap!
And these are the people our government wants to grant amnesty to? "They just want to better their lives". PLEASE.

This offends me on so many fronts I can't even start to list them all. Right now at the top of my list is that I am a firefighter. There is so much more I would like to say. I think I'll just leave it alone until I cool off.
Senators, where are you when your country needs you? Playing a game of bi-partizanship behind closed doors with not a thought in your dense skulls that you are betraying your country by wanting to grant amnesty to these people.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:16 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,679,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
Holy crap!
And these are the people our government wants to grant amnesty to? "They just want to better their lives". PLEASE.

This offends me on so many fronts I can't even start to list them all. Right now at the top of my list is that I am a firefighter. There is so much more I would like to say. I think I'll just leave it alone until I cool off.
Senators, where are you when your country needs you? Playing a game of bi-partizanship behind closed doors with not a thought in your dense skulls that you are betraying your country by wanting to grant amnesty to these people.

I couldn't agree more. Washington is selling our entire country out and calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:54 PM

Official details border security challenges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official details border security challenges | EastValleyTribune.com (http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/90647 - broken link)

May 30, 2007

Official details border security challenges

Last edited by Marka; 12-19-2007 at 02:02 AM..

Old 06-19-2007, 03:59 PM

June 5, 2007

Yuma Border Patrol has rough Monday
BY NICOLE E. SQUIBBS, SUN STAFF WRITER

http://www.yumasun.com/articles/patr...se_agents.html (broken link)

Last edited by Marka; 12-19-2007 at 02:03 AM..

Old 06-19-2007, 09:09 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,428,545 times
I've got two words for the clowns in Washington ...

TERM LIMITS

Here's to more ...

You're fired!

I swear I'm going to snap along with about 300+ million other people.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:31 PM

398 posts, read 1,410,102 times
IT IS WAR.
We shall consider the actions in Washington as treason. And I'm afraid that we will have to defend the nation with our own authorization. I know that more than one fed officer is reading this board and probably is thinking "this is just another bunch of racists" But the truth is, over 80% of the US population is united under the same feeling and the numbers are increasing by day.

Seems like the government don't know its own people. They think we are quiet in our homes saying amen to everything they say. While they pay attention to those protests from the criminals and those letters from parasite organizations inside the country.

The government more than anybody should know that Americans don;t go to the streets to throw stones; Americans don't go to the streets to burn tires. Americans wait with patience and organize to do something radical and definitive.

It is a big fact that EVERYBODY in AMerica is being affected by this. More than 80% realize that, and the other 20% still don;t see it. But they are standing up one by one.

If the government and intelligence agencies refuse to defend us, who is going to do it??

The time is almost over, and we are facing probably one of the most critical decisions in the nation's history after the civil war. Make no mistake. As long as we, the people is united as one society and one nation under God, we can move mountains.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:36 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,496,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I couldn't agree more. Washington is selling our entire country out and calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

Some of the people that post in these forums will call you a racist and bigot as well, IMO people like that don't deserve to live in this country. If they like these stinking illegals so much they should move south of the border.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:37 AM

There are tens of thousands here illegally from Europe. I saw a report on the news a while back (Lou Dobbs probably but I don't remember for sure) the #2 best seller in Ireland was, at the time, about how to come to the US illegally!
There are thousands of Chinese here illegally that China refuses to take back.
The list goes on. I don't care where an illegal alien is from. They need to be deported!

Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 AM

233 posts, read 440,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by just kate View Post
There are tens of thousands here illegally from Europe. I saw a report on the news a while back (Lou Dobbs probably but I don't remember for sure) the #2 best seller in Ireland was, at the time, about how to come to the US illegally!
There are thousands of Chinese here illegally that China refuses to take back.
The list goes on. I don't care where an illegal alien is from. They need to be deported!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
An illegal from Ireland that used to work with me said that when unmarried Irish girls in her area of Ireland went for help that the Catholic Church would provide them transportation to the US so they could have the baby on this soil and often helped them secure nanny positions to allow them to remain here under the radar. This particular illegal and I used to have many arguements about illegals because she thought all Mexican illegals should be deported but not any others.............there was no way to make this rock headed bimbo understand they were all the same...........IILEGAL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration