Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 10:08 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Of course, some times it backfires.

Several roads flooded, crashes reported throughout county - SignOnSanDiego.com

In the Tijuana River Valley at Dairy Mart Road and Camino de la Plaza the rescue team worked to rescue three suspected illegal immigrants who were found stuck in high water just before 7 a.m., Luque said.

but 3 foot deep water
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
They were taken to a hospital for evaluation. Oh, please. I guess now they’ll need extensive psychiatric treatment at taxpayers’ expense. After all, it had to have been a traumatic experience. While here, they can receive treatment for their diabetes or heart conditions, or perhaps one will receive one of the coveted penis pumps.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They were taken to a hospital for evaluation. Oh, please. I guess now they’ll need extensive psychiatric treatment at taxpayers’ expense. After all, it had to have been a traumatic experience. While here, they can receive treatment for their diabetes or heart conditions, or perhaps one will receive one of the coveted penis pumps.
So, all I gotta do is go hang out in the river valley?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:58 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So, all I gotta do is go hang out in the river valley?
Aren’t you the naughty one. . .

Sorry, but you MUST be illegal.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:07 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,958,589 times
I'm not sure where you get "Illegal crossers increasingly use weather to aid crossing undetected".
It sounds like they just got caught by the bad weather same as everyone else.

This is the border close to where they were caught. I see a possible flaw in the border fence.
dairy Mart Road and Camino de la Plaza san diego, ca - Google Maps

Old 12-21-2010, 12:42 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by benicar View Post
they were taken to a hospital for evaluation. Oh, please. I guess now they’ll need extensive psychiatric treatment at taxpayers’ expense. After all, it had to have been a traumatic experience. While here, they can receive treatment for their diabetes or heart conditions, or perhaps one will receive one of the coveted penis pumps.
lol.

Last edited by chicagonut; 12-21-2010 at 01:23 PM..

Old 12-21-2010, 01:11 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,836,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Of course, some times it backfires.

Several roads flooded, crashes reported throughout county - SignOnSanDiego.com

In the Tijuana River Valley at Dairy Mart Road and Camino de la Plaza the rescue team worked to rescue three suspected illegal immigrants who were found stuck in high water just before 7 a.m., Luque said.

but 3 foot deep water
are you saying 3' of rushing water isnt powerful? 1' of fast moving water can move your car off the road.

Old 12-21-2010, 01:38 PM

994 posts, read 1,682,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What kind of penis pumps do they give out

Old 12-21-2010, 01:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
are you saying 3' of rushing water isnt powerful? 1' of fast moving water can move your car off the road.
Which the illegals could have avoided if only they didn't intensionally violate our laws. Sort of like the deaths in our deserts, the drownings crossing the river, abuse by the coyotes etc. All due to the illegals complete lack of regard for law.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
I'm not sure where you get "Illegal crossers increasingly use weather to aid crossing undetected".
It sounds like they just got caught by the bad weather same as everyone else.

This is the border close to where they were caught. I see a possible flaw in the border fence.
dairy Mart Road and Camino de la Plaza san diego, ca - Google Maps
Anyone that gets into that area from the South would have to go through quite an ordeal. No one just wanders into that area from TJ. They do this all along the border and think that heavy run, snow or extreme heat will aid them in crossing.

Sorry, but that would be a pretty weak excuse telling BP, "Hey I just got lost".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration