Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times

Advertisements

Just one demand after another -- they'll never be satisfied. These clowns don't realize that they may be allowed to work but they are still illegally here in this country. With all that education the US taxpayers have given them, they would do fine back home and could benefit their own country.

Not a family of good drivers obviously:

Michigan immigrants rally at Capitol, seeking driver's licenses for those allowed to work | MLive.com

Pizaña, who described himself as "undocumented and unafraid," moved to the U.S. when he was 11 years old and graduated from Holland High School in 2010.

He applied and was accepted to Grand Valley State, he said, but dropped out after his dad -- who was pulled over driving him to a meeting with a university adviser -- was deported.

The next year, after his mother had moved back to Mexico to be with her husband, Pizaña said his brother got into an accident after driving him to work and also was deported.

"I'm here fighting for my American dream," Pizaña said, choking up as he described losing regular contact with his family. "I don't drive because I don't want to get deported myself."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 04:48 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Just one demand after another -- they'll never be satisfied. These clowns don't realize that they may be allowed to work but they are still illegally here in this country. With all that education the US taxpayers have given them, they would do fine back home and could benefit their own country.

Not a family of good drivers obviously:

Michigan immigrants rally at Capitol, seeking driver's licenses for those allowed to work | MLive.com

Pizaña, who described himself as "undocumented and unafraid," moved to the U.S. when he was 11 years old and graduated from Holland High School in 2010.

He applied and was accepted to Grand Valley State, he said, but dropped out after his dad -- who was pulled over driving him to a meeting with a university adviser -- was deported.

The next year, after his mother had moved back to Mexico to be with her husband, Pizaña said his brother got into an accident after driving him to work and also was deported.

"I'm here fighting for my American dream," Pizaña said, choking up as he described losing regular contact with his family. "I don't drive because I don't want to get deported myself."
So his whole family was deported but he wishes to remain here? What happened to the separation of families cry here? If he left this country he could be reunited with his family.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So his whole family was deported but he wishes to remain here? What happened to the separation of families cry here? If he left this country he could be reunited with his family.
Yeah, suddenly all the family reunification doesn't mean anything -- he's more attached to the big easy American money than to his family.

Always remember -- family reunification is only important if it gets the whole clan over to the USA. They want to win MONEY!!!

Honey Boo Boo - I Want To Win Money! - YouTube

Old 11-10-2012, 04:56 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Interesting, isn't it? I would certainly think he would want to join his family. He certainly can't say he doesn't know anyone there. Since he came here at 11, he also can't claim he doesn't have any memories of his homeland. Oh, I keep forgetting, they can ONLY be reunited in the USA.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:02 PM

In fact -- if those parents who dragged him over here against his will are now back home, should this illegal even qualify for DACA?

It's not as though Mexico has no universities -- it certainly does have them.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Interesting, isn't it? I would certainly think he would want to join his family. He certainly can't say he doesn't know anyone there. Since he came here at 11, he also can't claim he doesn't have any memories of his homeland. Oh, I keep forgetting, they can ONLY be reunited in the USA.
Pizaña said, choking up as he described losing regular contact with his family

I found that rather nauseating -- you can tell where they're headed with that -- the poor poor illegal wants his mommy and daddy and brother back over here. Next thing, they'll demand all their relatives here illegally be allowed to stay and the already deported ones be allowed to come back. And mom and dad of course will be needing a social security check when they retire. And Medicare of course.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:09 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,459,905 times
It makes my blood boil when illegal immigrants call themselves just "immigrants"

Old 11-10-2012, 05:32 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,205,533 times
I would like to call them "deported"

Old 11-10-2012, 05:54 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Pizaña said, choking up as he described losing regular contact with his family

I found that rather nauseating -- you can tell where they're headed with that -- the poor poor illegal wants his mommy and daddy and brother back over here. Next thing, they'll demand all their relatives here illegally be allowed to stay and the already deported ones be allowed to come back. And mom and dad of course will be needing a social security check when they retire. And Medicare of course.
I'd be willing to bet, Napolitano, under orders from La Raza, is already arranging for his family to join him here. It's part of Obama's family reunification promise. When they return, they'll be granted work permits, SSNs, and driver's licenses just like DACA Dreamies. Who wants to bet?

Old 11-11-2012, 08:05 AM

Yes -- I'm very sure that is the next step -- the illegal relatives and friends and long lost relatives that had long ago been left behind of these DACAs must be allowed to stay near them and if any were deported must be allowed to come back to keep the DACA company.

They would not like to be inconvenienced by having to travel to visit relatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration