Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 08:26 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

"Speaker Boehner, I just want to ask you why you want to break the dream of the Dreamers, of the students," Veronica Zavaleta, activist with the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition and member of the Fair Immigration Reform Movement, said. "Can you please express your opinion about that? One second. Just one second. I really want to know why you have broken the dream of the Dreamers."

Immigrant Activists Interrupt John Boehner's Breakfast

I DON'T care about what a Dream Act person wants; they NEED to just shut up and leave the US. If I had my way: those illegal aliens would be cuffed and stuffed then deported with a permanent ban on stepping foot back in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 09:28 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
"Speaker Boehner, I just want to ask you why you want to break the dream of the Dreamers, of the students," Veronica Zavaleta, activist with the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition and member of the Fair Immigration Reform Movement, said. "Can you please express your opinion about that? One second. Just one second. I really want to know why you have broken the dream of the Dreamers."

Immigrant Activists Interrupt John Boehner's Breakfast

I DON'T care about what a Dream Act person wants; they NEED to just shut up and leave the US. If I had my way: those illegal aliens would be cuffed and stuffed then deported with a permanent ban on stepping foot back in the US.
I would just love it if congressmen like Boehner would grow some balls when approached by these "dreamers' , especially when they rudely interrupted his breakfast, and tell them "sorry, but you are in this country illegally and even though your parents may have brought here, I am obligated to uphold our immigration laws so there will be no amnesty and you and your parents need to go back to your country and apply to come here legally just like everyone else". It would make my day! However, since most of our congressmen are only interested in money, power and votes no such raw honesty will ever come from them. They will sell this country and its citizens down the river to achieve their goals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration