Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 03:59 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

I guess I have to repeat this once again. The solution is to remove all of the incentives for staying here or continuing to come here. Jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids are the magnets. No expenses involved in self-deportations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 04:10 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
So what are you going to do when they refuse to leave? We don't have the resources to kick everyone out. We don't even truly know how many illegals are in America.

And for the record I'm against illegal-immigration but that guy's dance moves was hilarious... They probably wasn't expecting that...
Who says that we need "resources" to make illegal aliens leave? Oh, I see...you, in your mind, are thinking that "resources' means kicking down doors and asking for "papers". Wrong!

What is needed is to make E-verify the law of the land. Then run everybody in the work force through it to weed out those 8 million no-match SSNs. Put an end to the whole anchor baby/birth tourism fiasco. If illegal aliens can't find work and can't access any welfare programs (and they do use these programs once they birth an anchor baby), then they will leave on their own accord. Would you stay someplace if you couldn't find work?

As for the video, the demonstrators took the high road which involves having a lot of class---unlike the idiot fool who was dancing and mocking our immigration laws.

As for the webpage you found---it's nothing but a biased hate-filled extreme left wing propaganda site.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:11 PM

What a hate-filled lying article! How any law abiding American could enjoy reading it or finds the video funny is beyond me. He apparently thinks that flaunting our laws is humorous and has the nerve to wave his Mexican flag on top of it?

Old 05-26-2015, 04:34 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Empower the cops to ask EVERYONE of ANY "race" during contact with civilians if they're US citizens; if no ID, a quick trip downtown. Legal aliens HAVE to carry their ID's 24/7.

IMHO most illegals will get the message their kind ain't wanted and they'll leave ASAP.
You can't stop a person for no reason under the Fourth Amendment, and you can't override it with a statute.

Mick

Old 05-26-2015, 05:18 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
You can't stop a person for no reason under the Fourth Amendment, and you can't override it with a statute.

Mick
Tell THAT to a cop who stops you then get back with me.

I got nothing to hide so I ain't afraid of the "popos".

Old 05-26-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

Mick
When Arizona passed sb1070 the wording specifically prohibited racial profiling and that a cop could only stop someone under lawful contact (traffic violation, etc.) The normal procedure under such circumstances would be to ask for their driver's license. If they couldn't produce a valid ID then and only then could the cop ask about their status in this country. Yet Obama and the pro-illegals raised all kinds of hell over it anyway. No one is suggesting that a person be stopped for "no" reason.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:26 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
So what are you going to do when they refuse to leave? We don't have the resources to kick everyone out. We don't even truly know how many illegals are in America.

And for the record I'm against illegal-immigration but that guy's dance moves was hilarious... They probably wasn't expecting that...
Well we shouldn't have to support them so if there's no welfare or jobs most will leave.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:40 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Default Deport!

Illegal Mexican, which I have witness in Arizona are actually very defiant of any one who wishes to enforce our laws and deport. There is a expectation from Militant Mexicans that they actually belong in the US.

Thus is a reason why Arpaio is a target from the DOJ and the radical Judges. The Bottom line is Illegal Migrants do not legally belong here and should be deported in 72hours. This is plenty of time to come up with a Passport and a Visa. We make too much of this and the Gold stand is and always has been ,One approved Visa and Passport that was obtained thru a American Consultant.

Old 05-26-2015, 06:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Empower the cops to ask EVERYONE of ANY "race" during contact with civilians if they're US citizens; if no ID, a quick trip downtown. Legal aliens HAVE to carry their ID's 24/7.

IMHO most illegals will get the message their kind ain't wanted and they'll leave ASAP.
And this is when reality runs into fiction.

1st, if a cop asks you a question you don't have to answer. It’s your right. Anything short of a constitutional amendment won’t change this.

2nd, IDs don't indicate legal status. There are at least a couple of states that will issue an ID, like a driver's license, regardless of your legal status. For a LEO to verify legal status the person will need to provide a birth certificate.

In the current police state LEOs shouldn't be "empowered" to do anything else.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:08 PM

934 posts, read 595,497 times
Quote:
I haven't seen anything this hilarious in a long time.

Must watch video...

Mexican man crashes nutbag anti-immigration rally and dances his ass off. | Protest | Someecards
Great video thanks for posting it funny as heck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration