Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 05:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times

Advertisements

Ann Coulter and some of her fans were victims of a verbal assault by a bunch of rude illegal immigrants — but Coulter had the last word.

The library-like quiet at a California Barnes & Noble Bookstore was shattered Tuesday night by screaming illegal immigrants during a book-signing event for the conservative columnist and author.

Read more: Video: Ann Coulter’s sharp-tongued revenge as illegals wreak havoc, SCREAM, rip books at signing | BizPac Review

Not a real smart way to make friend there, illegal aliens. Def a way TO get more and more people pissed off at your despicable kind. Too bad the cops didn't come along and arrest all of those low lifes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 05:44 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Those illegals are a disgusting bunch. Did you see the one with a drawing of a pilgrim that said "illegal alien"? They have no concept of history or the fact that many of them have European blood in them. When they were screaming "Go back to Europe", they should set a good example and go there first.

Old 07-04-2015, 06:23 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Those illegals are a disgusting bunch. Did you see the one with a drawing of a pilgrim that said "illegal alien"? They have no concept of history or the fact that many of them have European blood in them. When they were screaming "Go back to Europe", they should set a good example and go there first.
Yeah, they often use the mantra that the white Europeans came here illegally to justify their own illegality today. Funny, most are Mexicans and guess what most of them have white, Spanish European ancestors themselves. Ain't that a hoot?

Old 07-04-2015, 06:31 PM

1,059 posts, read 831,381 times
Quote:
I sure did. Ann Coulter is someone I have never cared for (to put it mildly), but I admire her for talking about the so-called Elephant in the Room. She makes excellent points. Could I be downloading her book on Kindle? Looks like I will, although I don't need to keep hearing about how bad the Left is. As far as I am concerned, both parties are equally responsible for creating this -- as Coulter put it -- hellhole.

Old 07-04-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Agreed and their "Hispanic" culture is just as "white" as our main Anglo Saxon based 1 here in the US but la raza chokes on that truth.

Old 07-04-2015, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
I sure did. Ann Coulter is someone I have never cared for (to put it mildly), but I admire her for talking about the so-called Elephant in the Room. She makes excellent points. Could I be downloading her book on Kindle? Looks like I will, although I don't need to keep hearing about how bad the Left is. As far as I am concerned, both parties are equally responsible for creating this -- as Coulter put it -- hellhole.

Every time someone like that Francisco Sanchez loser kills someone in especially a US sanctuary city; anger grows and grows with more and more people listening to the Coulters and Trumps of the world AND wanting real change.

Old 07-04-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yeah, they often use the mantra that the white Europeans came here illegally to justify their own illegality today. Funny, most are Mexicans and guess what most of them have white, Spanish European ancestors themselves. Ain't that a hoot?
If a bunch of even white Hispanics moved to Mexico illegally and started demanding stuff, would the Mexican citizens put up a fight or just lay down.

Old 07-04-2015, 07:50 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If a bunch of even white Hispanics moved to Mexico illegally and started demanding stuff, would the Mexican citizens put up a fight or just lay down.

You mean if anyone pulled the crap in Mexico, that illegals pull in the US, I shutter to think what would happen to them.

They do not put up with any crap.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:09 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
You guys realize Ann Coulter is a satirist - she doesn't mean half of the stuff she says. She's always hanging out with (and date) black people....

Mick

Old 07-05-2015, 12:10 PM

1,059 posts, read 831,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Every time someone like that Francisco Sanchez loser kills someone in especially a US sanctuary city; anger grows and grows with more and more people listening to the Coulters and Trumps of the world AND wanting real change.
Probably only because no other public figures are voicing their concerns! How refreshing that one is unafraid to share his/her unpopular (at least among our leaders) views.

I will never understand why our government is so keen on allowing those who come/came into this country illegally when not a nation anywhere else in the world would allow it. We have immigration policies and laws in place already. What's with the "immigration reform" we keep hearing about? We were promised the 1886 amnesty was a one-time event.

My stance has absolutely nothing to do with race, but everything to do with our veterans, elderly, poor already suffering. It seems the country can spend the U.S. Taxpayers' money on giving aid and asylum to anyone except its own.

We do not have an endless flow of funds, nor do we have the resources (land, water, prison space, etc.) for this to go on forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration