Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 07:50 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

This illegal guy is all over the news and he is in a very obnoxious way stating "What are you going to do with us"!

My answer to him is; "WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH LEGAL ALIENS WAITING IN LINE!

Many legal aliens are afraid to speak out due to the fact they may no longer get their visa or hurt their changes if they speak out as it seems "illegal are popular and legal aliens who to be quiet and are the real aliens.

Nowadays it seems that legal aliens are the NEW ILLEGALS instead of illegal who are obnoxious and feel entitled to everything!

Last edited by bentlebee; 08-05-2015 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 09:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This illegal guy is all over the news and he is in a very obnoxious way stating "What are you going to do with us"!

My answer to him is; "WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH LEGAL ALIENS WAITING IN LINE!

Many legal aliens are afraid to speak out due to the fact they may no longer get their visa or hurt their changes if they speak out as it seems "illegal are popular and legal aliens who to be quiet and are the real aliens.

Nowadays it seems that legal aliens are the NEW ILLEGALS instead of illegal who are obnoxious and feel entitled to everything!
That punk needs to be cuffed and stuffed then deported. I'd dare that dude to try that crap in ANY LatAm or even European country, he may not like what would happen.

Old 08-06-2015, 12:30 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
The audacity is outrageous.

Look what's happening in Massachusetts. While some in congress are decrying sanctuary cities, an idiot in Beacon Hill quietly introduced legislation that would ban public agencies in MA from sharing information on illegals with federal agencies without a court/federal order, and ensure access to state benefits, including driver's licenses and welfare. Agency employees would be barred from using "immigration" status as a reason for denial of benefits.

This legislation is reportedly the number one priority on a number of illegal alien support organizations' websites. I'm not surprised at the chutzpah--not when they openly parade around with signs that read Enough!() Nice country, this America.

We don't need illegals invading the U.S., we don't need anyone else coming here (legal or not) who can't support themselves, and we don't need to put out the red carpet for them.

If anyone should be shouting Enough!, it's the overburdened American taxpayers.

Old 08-06-2015, 04:55 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That punk needs to be cuffed and stuffed then deported. I'd dare that dude to try that crap in ANY LatAm or even European country, he may not like what would happen.
He feels entitled and he is now a self claimed "journalist and activist" and I bet the news channels are paying him to come on TV.

Well we Sandra Fluke, Clay Ayken and others who were so outspoken and even though they are legal they were kind of claiming the all mighty activist and having a big heart and others need to be open to their goals.

They all lost during the elections and not by a little bit they sunk!

With all the illegal alien crime and others not getting a job that is taken by an illegal and people let in while they have no money, don't speak the language and don't have any education the government create what happened in Europe decades ago, and now is causing a huge issue.

Angry legal alien 2nd generation who feel their parents were done wrong and they don't work, hardly speak the language, get benefits/entitlements and get radicalized and is the biggest cause of crimes like vandalism, robberies, batteries, etc.

Giving people everything for free is not making them appreciative as we all know when you have kids and they have to work for it they will know how hard it is to get something and will be appreciative.

Everything you give for free makes them want MORE! For free!

Old 08-06-2015, 12:02 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,409,523 times
The CBS afilliate in Los Angeles is reporting that illegals in LA County will be getting $650 Million in direct public assistance this year and question how that compares to the cost of deportation.

I guess Trump and Sanders are having an effect.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:15 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Considering that most of the people against illegal immigration are right-wing white males and Uncle Toms who also hold bigoted views against Hispanic culture and the Spanish language in general, I'm not surprised that illegals get away with a lot in the US. This is why Americans of Hispanic heritage, by and large, are not bothered with illegal immigration.

Old 08-06-2015, 02:40 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Considering that most of the people against illegal immigration are right-wing white males and Uncle Toms who also hold bigoted views against Hispanic culture and the Spanish language in general, I'm not surprised that illegals get away with a lot in the US. This is why Americans of Hispanic heritage, by and large, are not bothered with illegal immigration.
If I recall correctly, you once claimed that you are against illegal immigration. So are you now telling us that you are either a "right-wing white male" or an "Uncle Tom"?

Geez! You really need to think before you type!

Old 08-06-2015, 03:48 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If I recall correctly, you once claimed that you are against illegal immigration. So are you now telling us that you are either a "right-wing white male" or an "Uncle Tom"?

Geez! You really need to think before you type!
Before getting all bent out of shape (nevermind, too late), you might want to go back and notice I added a qualifier that said 'most'. Since you refused to address the rest of my post and decided to attack the messenger instead, it's safe to assume you belong to the group I described.

Geez! You should read before you post

Old 08-06-2015, 04:04 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Before getting all bent out of shape (nevermind, too late), you might want to go back and notice I added a qualifier that said 'most'. Since you refused to address the rest of my post and decided to attack the messenger instead, it's safe to assume you belong to the group I described.

Geez! You should read before you post
Even "most" is untrue---and you know it. So, yes, "the messenger" is very wrong about that. Besides, while the majority of illegals come from Mexico, Central and South America, in the past ICE has deported illegals back to 189 countries. 189 countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. Have you heard anyone say "Deport all the Hispanic illegals but let the non-Hispanic ones stay"? I don't know about you, but I don't care where in the world an illegal alien comes from. Nor do I care if they got here by sneaking across a border or overstaying a visa. They all have one thing in common and that is this---they have no business being here and need to leave.

If anyone is "bent out of shape" it is you as you tend to be permanently angry. Chill out!

Old 08-06-2015, 04:15 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
I'm of Irish family and I def want illegal aliens from Ireland kicked OUT of the US along with ALL other illegals, Hispanic or NOT Hispanic. Sheesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration