Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 04:46 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,771 times

Advertisements

A pro-amnesty PAC named Deport Racism has released a repulsive video using children to make their point. I hesitate to post the link b/c of the language, however google "Liberty News" and "Deport Racism" and let's discuss it.
Frankly, this video only makes pro-amnesty supporters look like uneducated gang members. And they call us the haters....

Old 11-04-2015, 05:08 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
A pro-amnesty PAC named Deport Racism has released a repulsive video using children to make their point. I hesitate to post the link b/c of the language, however google "Liberty News" and "Deport Racism" and let's discuss it.
Frankly, this video only makes pro-amnesty supporters look like uneducated gang members. And they call us the haters....
How can they possibly make the claim that it is racism to deport illegal aliens? If that were so then our laws themselves would be racist. I guess every country's governments in the world are racist then including Mexico's.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:15 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Oh my God. Vile. Donald Trump has NEVER said the words "Get out of my country" or told people not to speak "Mexican." And yes kids, you are anchor babies when we have illegals telling us they thought they could stay if they had families, and they sue our government for birth certificates so they can sign up for welfare. Don't blame us for using the term when your parents are the ones committing the act.

I love how they show little four year-olds in handcuffs, then the grandmother in the wheelchair. The way they tell it, every single illegal is brown, is gainfully employed, and has an American-born child. Also, if they're so American and assimilated, why does this video need Spanish captions?

Old 11-04-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Oh my God. Vile. Donald Trump has NEVER said the words "Get out of my country" or told people not to speak "Mexican." And yes kids, you are anchor babies when we have illegals telling us they thought they could stay if they had families, and they sue our government for birth certificates so they can sign up for welfare. Don't blame us for using the term when your parents are the ones committing the act.

I love how they show little four year-olds in handcuffs, then the grandmother in the wheelchair. The way they tell it, every single illegal is brown, is gainfully employed, and has an American-born child. Also, if they're so American and assimilated, why does this video need Spanish captions?

Old Glory, I agree completely.

Kaphawoman, what struck me the most is the hateful expression on that boy's face. They all look like gangbangers, frankly. Does this group honestly think that video will sway voters, or politicians (sans Louis Gutierrez) to their side, or understand their view? And good point about assimilation.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:

Kaphawoman, what struck me the most is the hateful expression on that boy's face. They all look like gangbangers, frankly. Does this group honestly think that video will sway voters, or politicians (sans Louis Gutierrez) to their side, or understand their view? And good point about assimilation.
Their kind are making more and more enemies here IMHO.

Old 11-04-2015, 05:53 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
The filthy mouthed little brats! I think this more than many other things shows why we need to deport the parents because this is what they have brought up. And, I have got news for them, per the rules, they get deported with the parents and can return when they are adults.

This is good though. The more radical they become, the more the call for action will grow louder.

My kids never used those words. My parents would have, well, I wouldn't be here today with a mouth like that but then, my parents weren't criminal illegal aliens either.

Can you imagine having them in your classroom? No wonder the schools in my town have such poor ratings.

Although, in the elections, when I mention that some legal Hispanics may not want the competition of illegals getting amnesty in jobs, someone brought up the "traditional" Hispanic people and I know some that would probably knock some sense into their children if they pulled that with the foul language and gestures. You got to feel sorry for the legal ones with a sense of morals and decency since this reflects on them also. These children did not look proud to be a citizen of the USA.

I noticed the one had braces. Who do you think paid for them? Here, they send them on the taxpayer dime to a town 2 hours away for "specialized" dentistry while my son, as an adult with Down syndrome has to rely on our ability to pay for his dental work.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:02 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
"Filthy mouthed little brats" is a very nice way of referring to them. I can think of far worse things to call them but I won't

This is truly one of the most vile videos I have seen from the invasion cheerleaders (and that's also a very nice way of referring to them).

They are obviously feeling very threatened by Trump because they see how much support he has. The ones who made this video and had these "brats" starring in it, aren't smart enough to know that this stunt of theirs will get them even less support.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:13 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Quote:

Yes, it's disturbing that they've brainwashed someone so young to hate. The child is not old enough to know what coded language even means. His parents are illegal, therefore they have told him there's nothing wrong with sneaking into this country. They have told him that people hate him for his skin color. They've never told him that birthright citizenship is controversial and open to interpretation. They told him that his grandmother has the right to stay here because she's related to someone born here.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The filthy mouthed little brats! I think this more than many other things shows why we need to deport the parents because this is what they have brought up. And, I have got news for them, per the rules, they get deported with the parents and can return when they are adults.

This is good though. The more radical they become, the more the call for action will grow louder.

My kids never used those words. My parents would have, well, I wouldn't be here today with a mouth like that but then, my parents weren't criminal illegal aliens either.

Can you imagine having them in your classroom? No wonder the schools in my town have such poor ratings.

Although, in the elections, when I mention that some legal Hispanics may not want the competition of illegals getting amnesty in jobs, someone brought up the "traditional" Hispanic people and I know some that would probably knock some sense into their children if they pulled that with the foul language and gestures. You got to feel sorry for the legal ones with a sense of morals and decency since this reflects on them also. These children did not look proud to be a citizen of the USA.

I noticed the one had braces. Who do you think paid for them? Here, they send them on the taxpayer dime to a town 2 hours away for "specialized" dentistry while my son, as an adult with Down syndrome has to rely on our ability to pay for his dental work.
My peeve is who in the heck coached them to speak like that? And yes, who in the heck paid for those braces, you are, we are, and your money would be better spent on your son, right??? So frustrating!!!!

Old 11-04-2015, 07:31 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Yes, it's disturbing that they've brainwashed someone so young to hate. The child is not old enough to know what coded language even means. His parents are illegal, therefore they have told him there's nothing wrong with sneaking into this country. They have told him that people hate him for his skin color. They've never told him that birthright citizenship is controversial and open to interpretation. They told him that his grandmother has the right to stay here because she's related to someone born here.
That's something I just don't get since word is IN LatAm; if a person has dark skin, they're MUCH more likely to be treated like dirt by their own "race" than here in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration