Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 05:00 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times

Advertisements

Me, never. And now that you mention it, there was a reporter who spent a lot of time covering Trump supporters, especially in Arizona. And he said that every single time he asked if they'd personally had a bad experience with an illegal immigrant, everyone said no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 05:33 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Me, never. And now that you mention it, there was a reporter who spent a lot of time covering Trump supporters, especially in Arizona. And he said that every single time he asked if they'd personally had a bad experience with an illegal immigrant, everyone said no.
"there was a reporter"? Let me guess, he wanted to remain "anonymous"? I guess he couldn't ask the people listed here: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

I guess you didn't notice that I was in AZ and trust me, I saw plenty of examples of people, affected by illegal immigration.

22% of felons in Maricopa County are illegal aliens. Do you not think that people committing felonies are personally affecting our citizens? I'm afraid many are being affected there: Immigration in Arizona: Fact Sheet (2012)

With AZ, the new sheriff is releasing 400 criminal aliens every 10 days, think that won't personally affect the people of AZ?

Yeah, load them up and ship them out, every last one of them!

They are criminals the minute they crossed the border without authorization, beyond that nothing matters.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:32 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I read something online a while back that was talking about what % of "other people" can be absorbed by an existing society before effects can be felt. I recall 2-3% could be managed without to much trouble, but I think California's population is sitting at 7% illegal immigrants, and that figure is much higher in concentrated areas and was put at 1 out of 10 in Los Angeles County a few years back USC study: 1 in 10 L.A. County residents is in U.S. illegally - latimes . Everyone in the state is being effected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration