Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2017, 02:59 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Nevada’s Secretary of State blamed the Department of Motor Vehicles registration for adding people to the state voter rolls who were not U.S. Citizens.

Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske told state DMV director, Terri Albertson in a letter Friday evening about her concerns regarding the registrations.

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote.
Nevada DMV Told Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote | The Daily Caller

I hope they look into California and make heads roll. You know it's happening here with automatic voter registration and giving drivers licenses to illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 03:17 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Everyone involved should be fired! When I worked for Federal Civil Service, if it was unlawful, against the regs, I didn't do it and had a showdown with the supervisor. I won.

I see this appears to be a problem with VA also: Noncitizens lurking on Virginia voter rolls - Washington Times

Of course, I am sure these illegal aliens would never vote, after all they are "otherwise law-abiding citizens" NOT!

I see that the Las Vegas Sun also carried the story: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/ma...ng-the-law-by/ I'm not a fan of The Daily Caller.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...al-possibility

Isn't it obvious that these people should have been deported, not given DLs? I would have no problem with them doing this and then going out and picking up the illegals (like taking candy from a baby), but for ID purposes this should have been classed "aiding and abetting".

In CA, it let them get out of the shadows?

California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants

It let them take their kids to school to take away from the education of our citizen children. To get to work, to take away jobs from American citizens.

I am betting those rosters of illegal aliens get in the right hands eventually. Many still support the laws of our country and giving out the DLs to illegal aliens was contrary to our laws.

Illegal aliens and visa overstayers, it won't be long before your number is up. Best bet if you want to ever set foot in the US again is to high tail it out of here before you get caught and get deported!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration