Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2021, 03:52 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times

Advertisements

Biden has limited who can be deported to a tiny group, including suspected terrorists, very bad criminals, and the handful of illegal immigrants who crossed into the United States after Election Day. That essentially leaves 13 million off the hook.

“The new guidance DHS issued made it effectively impossible for ICE to deport up to 90% of illegal aliens in the U.S.,” said Morgan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ZH8?li=BBnb7Kz

I guess it's ok to violate our immigration laws including felony ID theft under Biden and you won't be held accountable. When Americans commit felony ID theft or tax evasion they go to jail. Illegal aliens are off the hook under Biden and in fact he wants to reward them with legalization and a path to citizenship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 04:10 PM

6,679 posts, read 2,981,839 times
I already started hearing ads on the radio for hiring Immigration lawyers due to Biden.

Someone's making a buck.

;p

Old 05-06-2021, 09:06 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,373,552 times
Sleepy Man & the liberals need to get their undocumented democrats into being obedient liberal voters as soon as possible.

After all, 2022 is coming up fast. Even with these extra votes it may not be enough to keep the House & Senate unless they can figure out a way to rig some more elections.

Old 05-08-2021, 11:00 PM

4,428 posts, read 5,158,907 times
I hope the people who voted for Biden and champion mass illegal/legal immigration pay any huge price at the hands of one of them. People call it a human issue when they only see one side of that coin.

I have a feeling they’ll keep extending unemployment to manufacture a prolonged labor shortage to incite calls for amnesty and yet even more migration.

The democrats only get the future votes of the children, is that so much of an impetus that they would go these lengths to support mass migration into this country? I don’t think that’s the driving force and I don’t mean the cheap labor fetish either.

Think about it. Immigrants don’t have the brightest view of blacks and are direct competitors. Something doesn’t make sense here in regards to the feverish obsessions I am seeing with Democrat actions since Biden came in.

Here’s a hint; I would rather take the chance and give my leg time to heal, than to chop it off and try and replace it with a doner appendage, hoping for the best.

Old 05-09-2021, 04:19 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
It makes perfect sense. The only way to stop any unwanted behavior is to reward it. the more you reward unwanted behavior the less people will want to do it.

Only in the minds of the deluded left does rewarding illegals for breaking our laws, make sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration