Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:43 PM

495 posts, read 748,256 times

Advertisements

Illegal immigration enforcement in Dallas, Texas, is causing thousands of illegals to go back home to Mexico, much to the chagrin of the Mexican government.

In the short video linked below, the Mexican Consulate complains and takes a shot at the United States! One homebound illegal is interviewed, who has been here for 14 years, yet can’t speak a lick of English!

Link. (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,737,921 times
LOL, now you know something is wrong when your own country dosn't want you

Old 07-29-2008, 12:48 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,905 times
I think that's a bit of an exaggerated headline. The video simply outlines that illegals are going back to Mexico due to our economy. I see that illegal immigrant speaks English.. lol.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:00 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,412,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
LOL, now you know something is wrong when your own country dosn't want you
You are absolutely right. I have posted that fact several times. They are nomads who love a country that hates them and are thrilled to be rid of the bottom of their barrel. Mexico has more consulates on American soil than any other country. The last thing the Mexican oligarchies wants are those illiterate, whiney, needy, abundantly breeding "brown people" to have a reason to come back. If they allowed that they would risk being stuck with having to pay taxes to feed, educate, house and provide jobs for them. They've probably been dancing in their palaces on a daily basis for the last 10 years at the idea of dumping Mexico's poverty stricken baggage on the US.

This fact is so obvious, even Stevie Wonder can see it. Why do you think they are stealing identities, pimping their anchor babies, clawing and scratching to do all that they can to cram themselves down the throats of America. It's beyond pathetic.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:05 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,157,905 times
Me, as an American of Mexican decent. In the U.S, I'm Mexican. In Mexico I'm a gringo.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:09 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,708,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressive25 View Post
Illegal immigration enforcement in Dallas, Texas, is causing thousands of illegals to go back home to Mexico, much to the chagrin of the Mexican government.

In the short video linked below, the Mexican Consulate complains and takes a shot at the United States! One homebound illegal is interviewed, who has been here for 14 years, yet can’t speak a lick of English!
Simple response to this one, Progressive . . . BooHoo! ! ! ! !

Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Me, as an American of Mexican decent. In the U.S, I'm Mexican. In Mexico I'm a gringo.
At least you don't attempt to pass yourself off as an American.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:13 PM

31 posts, read 122,903 times
they Mexican gov't is a retarded. this isn't the first time they complain to US for their own problems. it's your people, they're breaking our laws and we will send them back to you. instead of complaining to us, beef up your economy and fix up your own country so your people don't fleet in huge numbers.

I'm glad that laws are being enforced and they are leaving.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:19 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
It’s great news that some are leaving. As our economy continues to tank, this will become much more prevalent. I must say, I'm surprised the woman with the three anchors is willing to leave, given the fact that she could remain here and live off the freebies she receives.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:19 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,607,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
At least you don't attempt to pass yourself off as an American.
Reading comprehension....a lost art it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration