Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:44 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times

Advertisements

Christi is not a racist. Christi does not incite riots. Christi exercises her First Amendment right to speak out against illegal immigration, something which more Americans should be doing.

I'd be careful about labeling people you don't even know, as racist. Makes you sound like the reconquista nuts who scream "Go back to Europe" to the people of color who attend our rallies and marches.

By the way, most of us who are at least second generation have had family members who fought for this country or have themselves served. My father served in WW II and the Korean War, I have a sister who is a Navy veteran, and a sister who is an Air Force Veteran, and that seems to be true in the case of nearly every person I know. I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

You know what they say about assuming.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,087 times
Default doesnt matter

None of this matters, government does what they want and this is what they want, cheap labor even if it means illegals, murders, gangs...whatever as long as they get what they want.

I am sure soon a video will emerge of an illegal at one of these rallies getting physical (more than throwing an egg) and the police wont do anything because then the racist lable will just be used.

Trust me we are on the brink of lawless ness, well not really, Americans are the only ones that laws apply to, everyone else....welcome to the US...laws optional.

Why dont we just let murders out of jails (if tey are cheap labor) and make them stay in LA and then when the illegals complain we just say "isnt this what you wanted, no laws?"

At this point seeing this getting worse and worse almost every day WHILE government puches more and more to allow this tells us what voice we have in America...

Old 05-09-2007, 11:11 PM

652 posts, read 2,804,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Nope. Probably more American than you. My family has fought for this country, have yours? Most likely not.

I'm Hispanic, I'm for Immigration control, but I'm against stupid people providing firepower to the illegal immigrants...which this lady did.

Flame away, I really don't care. She is racist and needs to stay at home because when she and those like her are the face of the movement then illegals will win.
What's a "racist"? Somebody who doesn't bend over backwards to appease whining minorities and La Raza hategroups?

Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,087 times
Default they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
What's a "racist"? Somebody who doesn't bend over backwards to appease whining minorities and La Raza hategroups?
anyone and everyone who is opposed to illegal immigration. But isnt the opposite true in that it is racist to allow a certain race or people of origin to not have to follow laws that others in the country do?

Old 05-10-2007, 08:14 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Nope. Probably more American than you. My family has fought for this country, have yours? Most likely not.

I'm Hispanic, I'm for Immigration control, but I'm against stupid people providing firepower to the illegal immigrants...which this lady did.

Flame away, I really don't care. She is racist and needs to stay at home because when she and those like her are the face of the movement then illegals will win.
I can reasonably conclude that Ms. Christi has:

1) at least graduated from high school and
2) has a job skill of some sort

The chances are very good that those screaming hysterically at her have neither. And that is one of many reasons why illegals will never win.

Last edited by andreabeth; 05-10-2007 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: mispelled name

Old 05-10-2007, 08:21 AM

Her name is Christi, folks.

Old 05-10-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Her name is Christi, folks.
She doesnt like to be called Chriski anymore? That's what they call her at the SOS site.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
She doesnt like to be called Chriski anymore? That's what they call her at the SOS site.
Her name is Christi. I've been to a couple of rallies with her. She was introduced to me as Christi.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Her name is Christi. I've been to a couple of rallies with her. She was introduced to me as Christi.
Her screen name is MinuteMomChriski, true. But that is just her screen name. When we were introduced, it was as Christi.

Old 05-12-2007, 02:05 AM

Did she tell you it's no longer acceptable to refer to her as Chriski?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration