Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 02:20 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,945 times

Advertisements

I clicked "OK" for the new look to Yahoo mail and am dissatisfied with it because there is no option to mark all for one click deletion. Does anyone know how to restore my Yahoo mail to the old format?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 02:20 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,250,516 times
You cant. You are stuck with it forever.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 PM

542 posts, read 692,204 times
They've been slowly moving all accounts over for the past several years. Just yesterday I got forced into switching to the new version after avoiding it for as long as I could. I already miss the classic version.

If you click the box at the top of a column (to the left of the "sort by" option), it should highlight all the emails for you, and then click on delete. Also, if you click the little downward triangle next to the clicky box, you can select from different options (Like: select all, select unread items, etc.) That second option works better, I see - the folder isn't separated into pages, so if you just click on the top clicky box it only highlights the emails that are on the screen. Choosing the drop down menu actually does select them all.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 AM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
They've been slowly moving all accounts over for the past several years. Just yesterday I got forced into switching to the new version after avoiding it for as long as I could. I already miss the classic version.

If you click the box at the top of a column (to the left of the "sort by" option), it should highlight all the emails for you, and then click on delete. Also, if you click the little downward triangle next to the clicky box, you can select from different options (Like: select all, select unread items, etc.) That second option works better, I see - the folder isn't separated into pages, so if you just click on the top clicky box it only highlights the emails that are on the screen. Choosing the drop down menu actually does select them all.

Thanks. Found it.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:09 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
You can simply use the MOBILE VERSION if you dont want your email scanned and feel like your forced to use that garbage! (Email is only scanned if using the new interface i believe)

Mobile interface: http://m.yahoo.com/mail
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet