Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:24 AM

135 posts, read 437,689 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people who invested in Costa del Croco complex. The website is Costa Del Croco.

I have invested there and have huge problem with developer- of course the complex is not finished, and I'm not sure it will ever be.
Please if you know anyone, who has the same problem-contact me asap.

Also, anyone from Tzarevo , Bulgaria here? I would appreciate any information about the complex, and I'm sure that people who live closeby will know a lot.

Thank you !

M.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 01:33 PM

1 posts, read 4,496 times
Default Costa Del Croco

Hello I have invested in Costa Del Croco. What information would you like - and what information do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalena1 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people who invested in Costa del Croco complex. The website is Costa Del Croco.

I have invested there and have huge problem with developer- of course the complex is not finished, and I'm not sure it will ever be.
Please if you know anyone, who has the same problem-contact me asap.

Also, anyone from Tzarevo , Bulgaria here? I would appreciate any information about the complex, and I'm sure that people who live closeby will know a lot.

Thank you !

M.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:55 AM

135 posts, read 437,689 times
I send you a private message. thanks

Old 09-22-2011, 08:57 AM

1 posts, read 4,229 times
I have also invested, three apartments and nobody anwer me what´s going on. Thanks. Antonio

Old 01-08-2012, 11:58 AM

1 posts, read 4,194 times
i have invested as well nobody seems to want to talk about it

Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 AM

3 posts, read 8,217 times
Default costa del croco

I have invested to. And I know two another peoples from Russia. I think this complex will sell from auction.
The main creditor is Uni Credit Bank can put all money after it. Link about
http://www.novinite.com%2Fview_news....dGerbS2O-Pl5Eg

Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM

21,154 posts, read 19,736,448 times
Looks to be incomplete as of "2012": Tzarevo, Bulgaria - Google Maps

Actually, it looks abandoned. I don't see any construction equipment or any other type of vehicles in the aerial views, but the image is grainy. One of the "streetview" pictures had a crane in it http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tzarev...id=po-39804272, but another showed high weeds clearly taking over http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tzarev...id=po-39804337.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM

3 posts, read 8,217 times
Chief of Laudis Group was stripped of his Bulgarian citizenship. He quarreled with the son of the mayor of Tsarevo.
Our complex has lost developer. Uni Credit Bank the main creditor for this object. The credit percents run every day.
I think complex will be sold at auction to another developer. All amount of money will get a main creditor.
We can't to receive money back, due to a developer has not a money and complex in this time.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:43 AM

2 posts, read 4,059 times
What you all going to do about it? What rights do we have? Is there any chance in the future get our properties constructed? Do you know who takes all responsibility or who is in charge of getting credit to start building? We may unite and get the Bulgarian lawyer with his interest to push all thing from the dead point. We may inquire goverment of Tsarevo to answer if they could help us to solve the problem. I guess the municipality will get benefits out of all?
I hope no one want to lose they investment.

Old 08-24-2013, 05:47 AM

2 posts, read 4,304 times
The Owner is a Russian - Mafia Guy - Constantin Tsiganov - owner of Laudis , the municipality of Tsarevo has an interest the complex to be build as there will be much more money in the local budget.. The developement will become lucrative to big investors when the properties prices start picking up, There are invested more then 100 mln euro already and the complex was ready on 80% as the owner was deported from Bulgaria and all his business forced to be shut.. Soon or later it will be finished, but nobody knows what will happen to the money of the people who invested blindly. You better consult a lawyer!

Mike D

Last edited by Mike_Dimitrov; 08-24-2013 at 06:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing