Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2012, 04:01 PM

37 posts, read 143,461 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I'm looking for some great feedback from some of you that know FL more than us. I've personally been to Orlando, JAX, and Miami in the past... but never hv visited the gulf side.
I am 50 and my hubby is 35, he has a stable job and works fr home and I own and operate my own online business fr my home.
We are looking at relocating to possibly the Palm Coast or Flagler Beach areas within the next 6 months to a year..

It's our dream to live south where there are no miserable winters and cold temps and snow.. and live our dream near the ocean.

I've heard good things re Crescent Beach, Palm Coast and Flagler Beaches.. and just wondering what you all think out there.

It would just be my hubby and I. I hv two teenage daughters that don't live with us but who would come and visit sometimes. What we like about the area is that in these areas of FL.. there are three airports closeby.. for friends and family to choose from:
Daytona
JAX
Orlando..
we consider that a plus.

We wanna rent for the first little while and our monthly budge is anywhere from $1200-2000/month. We are looking at something really close to the ocean, at least 3-4 bedrooms , 2-3 baths etc, with room for guests. A pool would be nice but not that important.. I know hubby would like a garage or carport for vehicle protection.

What can you tell me?
What would you suggest?

From what I'm viewing online re long term rentals in the palm coast, Flagler areas.. there are a lot of choices.. I've heard Palm Coast there are no public beaches.. and u hv to go to Crescent or Flagler.. Ideally, Flagler sounds ideal for us.. as we like the smaller community and slower pace.

what are your thoughts?

bonitarose in fargo
brrrrrrrrrrr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville