Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2011, 04:19 PM

487 posts, read 747,229 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have a referral for a regular old time chiropractor anywhere in LV? Thank you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 06:20 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,255,001 times
Go see Dr. Akers on Cheyenne. He is great! He really helped me. He has a friendly staff. He is a weight lifter and is very strong but has a very gentle touch.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,341,770 times
I see Dr. Spencer Eaton at Community Chiropractic at the intersection of Elkhorn/Durango. Great guy with very flexible hours. Highly recommend.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:25 AM

430 posts, read 1,312,344 times
I go to Dr. Saundra Namimatsu @ Back in Balance on Sahara. Back in Balance Chiropractic
She is great. Before I went to her I used to have to go to the Chiropractor almost once a week. Now I only have to see her for what I call tune ups.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,865,519 times
Dr Jason Insera in Henderson Ideal chiropractic . You will be thrilled.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:30 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,054 times
I just HADDA bump up this thread to share this info with all my fiends here on City-Data.

OK--
So I'm in pretty good shape. I'm 42yrs old, 6'4, 250lbs and I go to the gym 5-6 days a week.
Max bench 486..max squat 540..max deadlife 610.
I say this for a reason.
I thought I was pretty in tuned with my muscles and how my body worked.
8 days ago in the gym I was doing T-bar rows with decent weight. As soon as I stood up I felt something was pulled in my lower back. It's happened before so I ignored it.
The next day in my house I bent over to pick up a sheet of paper from the floor and it felt like I'd been shot!
The INSTANT pain was debilitating and immobilizing.

An hour or so later I was barely able to walk.
3 days later I went to some chiropractor for 20 bux that gave me an "adjustment". I felt ok for about a half hour then the pain came back. This quack, I mean chiropractor was trying to sell me a gazillion appointments and saying that it was gonna be a looooong process.
I'd never been to one before so I thought this was the way it was.

Fast forward to Saturday.
I'm Googling the hell out of chiropractors in Las Vegas when I found Align Chiropractic Las Vegas.
They were running some sort of special where the first visit was free.
Set up an appointment for today @10am.
Lemmie tell you what this guy this place did.
First off---X-Ray--
..then talk to the doc...
..then some sort of electro-stimulation on the back...
...then talk to the doc...
..then the adjustment part...
TALK TALK TALK.
This Dr. Kissling was a fountain of back information.
He answered everything.
He showed me how to stretch.
I cant even remember all the stuff this guy told me.
ALL F R E E
I was amazed.
No up-sell--no NOTHING.
Right there on the web site it says: "Unlike other chiropractors we treat and release and don’t put you on these long treatment plans."
And they mean it.
If your looking for a solution to your back problems and don't wanna get ripped off-this is the place.
I'm going back {see what I did there? } tomorrow and paying the normal 40 bux to continue.
He said it wasn't necessary but that it 'could' help.
Could is all I needed to hear.

I can't tell you how good it feels to KNOW I'm not getting ripped off.
100% genuine care.

Just thought I'd share.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 AM

654 posts, read 1,250,640 times
I have been to Las Vegas, NV Chiropractor. Chiropractic, Neurological Tests, Spine and Nerve Care. Las Vegas, Nevada.

Anwar, Ashton S DC-Moehrle Chiropractic Clinic
8 Reviews
(702) 896-0080 moehrleclinic.com

Does a great job cracking my back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas