Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 12:13 AM

241 posts, read 143,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08grad View Post
Too bad, we're full.
Who is we’re?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 09:15 AM

28 posts, read 27,367 times
The Cliffs in the Ridges is beautiful. They are Toll Brother homes. The Ridges is beautiful. The land is also a conservation for the wildlife. What I like about the Ridges is your HOA fees are reasonable and everything is included. There are no extra fees for different memberships. The Cliffs are located close to everything, but you do not feel like you are in the middle of everything. I think you will love that area.

Old 08-27-2018, 05:47 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Default My favorite house just sold

Some what amazing. I know this one very well as I worked for a buyer and a first class construction company the last time it sold. Buyer decided it was too big a challenge at the end and did not go for it.

It sold for around 2.4 million in a few months. I thought it might take a year or more. That is pretty far up the food chain where virtually all homes are under a million.

The owners did a nice job of finishing it off.

One thing from perfection. It needs an elevator that goes to the floors, garage and roof deck. The roof deck actually has spectacular view but is accessible only by a drop down stairs in the laundry room.

Take a look. I would never buy it even if I could afford it. Simply too much. But I should would love to have those swimming pools and the lazy river.

https://las.mlsmatrix.com/Matrix/Pub...172587433-10#1

Last edited by lvmensch; 08-27-2018 at 06:06 PM..

Old 08-28-2018, 11:04 AM

102 posts, read 114,704 times
Is 89031 a good area? Particularly on Alliante between Centennial and Tropical?

Old 08-28-2018, 07:00 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTee_ View Post
Is 89031 a good area? Particularly on Alliante between Centennial and Tropical?
Nice middle middle class area.
Very nice facilities and services.
Low crime at least in the residential areas.

Old 08-29-2018, 11:46 AM

102 posts, read 114,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Thank you lvmensch!

Old 08-29-2018, 05:37 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,637,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahjqueen View Post
The Cliffs in the Ridges is beautiful. They are Toll Brother homes. The Ridges is beautiful. The land is also a conservation for the wildlife. What I like about the Ridges is your HOA fees are reasonable and everything is included. There are no extra fees for different memberships. The Cliffs are located close to everything, but you do not feel like you are in the middle of everything. I think you will love that area.
Yeah the Cliffs is where we are thinking but at Nova Ridge, which is Pardee. I don’t like Toll Brothers’ style overall, they seem stuck in the past. They build luxury homes throughout the US but every time I’ve seen their floor plans I cringed. Looked like 90s style construction on the outside, many very overpriced, and at best contemporary but not modern. I think Pardee is killing it, even if they are just imitating Blue Heron and other luxury modern builders Thank you for the info on The Cliffs though! I was really curious what that area is like and I’ll have to spend a few days there just driving around and seeing what it’s like but it’s good to know a bit about what people think.

Old 08-29-2018, 07:38 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:
Agreed. I owned a house in the area for a long time.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:39 AM

395 posts, read 272,699 times
Quote:
One thing from perfection. It needs an elevator that goes to the floors, garage and roof deck. The roof deck actually has spectacular view but is accessible only by a drop down stairs in the laundry room.

Take a look. I would never buy it even if I could afford it. Simply too much. But I should would love to have those swimming pools and the lazy river.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you ever tour the custom house and gym at 5990 west Patrick Avenue? Previous owner was
Todd Slusher the 3rd, ex CEO of Southwest Homes. That pool looked straight out of a
5 star resort and the bells and whistles on that place were insane. 5.5 acres. Main house was
17,000 SF, garage itself another 4700SF, and the custom gym something like 12,000 SF.
I think it sold for $8.5 million quite a few months after starting out listed at $21 million or so.

My other high end favorite is the Phyllis McQuire house. I think it is still on the market
for $5.5 million. It is just so quirky. I loved the huge library/living room and the double
chef kitchens. It has a lot of water features as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas