Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 01:26 PM

11,479 posts, read 9,146,969 times

Advertisements

So I've seen at least one regular here who has cut carbs, and I was wondering, what's the scoop on eating out at keto ordering? Any hidden treasures out there?

And wouldn't it be nice to have a Keto Bakery in Vegas!

at 4:44 iced mocha with coconut milk cream coffee! That Keto Bakery in the video below is in Georgia.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2018, 01:43 PM

848 posts, read 648,421 times
While we do not eat out often due to the fact I try to adhere as much as possible to a ketogenic diet, one place where we go for breakfast and lunch on occasion is CRAFTkitchen (near Eastern and Sunridge Heights) since they tend to have meals which I can easily modify to fit with the diet. They also strive to use local/organic ingredients as much as possible. Here is a link to the restaurant's Web site: https://www.craftkitchenlv.com/.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:52 PM

755 posts, read 399,849 times
Menu looks terrific.

Old 11-05-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND_Irish View Post
While we do not eat out often due to the fact I try to adhere as much as possible to a ketogenic diet, one place where we go for breakfast and lunch on occasion is CRAFTkitchen (near Eastern and Sunridge Heights) since they tend to have meals which I can easily modify to fit with the diet. They also strive to use local/organic ingredients as much as possible. Here is a link to the restaurant's Web site: https://www.craftkitchenlv.com/.
Interesting. Curious what ketogenic suggestions you have from the menu?

Old 11-05-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeccscclhjhn View Post
Interesting. Curious what ketogenic suggestions you have from the menu?

Breakfast could consist of several poached eggs, bacon, and coffee with coconut milk. I make a variation of Bulletproof coffee at home which I eat with poached eggs every morning.

Lunch could be a grass-fed burger wrapped in lettuce (i.e., no bun) with bacon and avocado slices only.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:51 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Steak and salad. Texas Station. Ask them for The Texas salad. Avocado, bacon, three kinds of blue cheese, and a white French dressing. They gave me the recipe because I tipped well. Also, ask for the chipotle butter sauce on your steak.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:40 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,869,992 times
Quote:
One of my favs.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Breakfast could consist of several poached eggs, bacon, and coffee with coconut milk. I make a variation of Bulletproof coffee at home which I eat with poached eggs every morning.

Lunch could be a grass-fed burger wrapped in lettuce (i.e., no bun) with bacon and avocado slices only.
That sounds good. I did the lettuce burger at the Bachi Burger over at Village Square one time. It was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Steak and salad. Texas Station. Ask them for The Texas salad. Avocado, bacon, three kinds of blue cheese, and a white French dressing. They gave me the recipe because I tipped well. Also, ask for the chipotle butter sauce on your steak.
Now that's a salad. I don't know about the french dressing though - what kind of oil is used - hopefully not soy or corn or any other omega 6 contraption. That's what always gets me - the oil.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeccscclhjhn View Post
That sounds good. I did the lettuce burger at the Bachi Burger over at Village Square one time. It was great.

Now that's a salad. I don't know about the french dressing though - what kind of oil is used - hopefully not soy or corn or any other omega 6 contraption. That's what always gets me - the oil.

Since you mentioned something about the oil used in the dressing, the Costco in Henderson usually carries large bottles of avocado oil as well as an avocado oil-based mayonnaise. The pricing for both is very good based on what we have seen online and in other stores.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:09 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,038,208 times
I wish there were more choices. I get tired of the endless chef salad! I can usually find something. Probably not what I want but oh well.

Went to Emerald Island last night and ordered the chopped sirloin, no potatoes, double green veggies, and a dinner salad with blue cheese.

If we had a keto bakery I would probably move in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas