Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 04:07 AM

6 posts, read 10,642 times

Advertisements

im a jordanian. i live in kuwait now. I finished high school, she studied two years at the university and then stopped.I got some training certificates in the field of computers and maintenance of mobile phones.I'm in the labor market for more than 9 years.There is no future here.I tried to find the future but can not so here.Tried to apply for a lottery for a period of three years.But I know that I'm not that lucky person. After almost two years will be told 30 years of age.I'm afraid I do not want to beget children here.Do not want them to live that I experienced here.A month before the local government has enacted new laws allowing them by clicking on the arrivals and humiliate us in any way they find of false traffic violations. To talk unnecessarily humiliating.I've tasted tired. i want to search for home, i never had one.
I tried searching for some American girls on the internet to marry here but did not find any girl I can stay with her ​​forever.
What do I do I'm lost???.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 12:21 PM

952 posts, read 2,635,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd_76_09 View Post
im a jordanian. i live in kuwait now. I finished high school, she studied two years at the university and then stopped.I got some training certificates in the field of computers and maintenance of mobile phones.I'm in the labor market for more than 9 years.There is no future here.I tried to find the future but can not so here.Tried to apply for a lottery for a period of three years.But I know that I'm not that lucky person. After almost two years will be told 30 years of age.I'm afraid I do not want to beget children here.Do not want them to live that I experienced here.A month before the local government has enacted new laws allowing them by clicking on the arrivals and humiliate us in any way they find of false traffic violations. To talk unnecessarily humiliating.I've tasted tired. i want to search for home, i never had one.
I tried searching for some American girls on the internet to marry here but did not find any girl I can stay with her ​​forever.
o-m-g!!!! you really need not put that out a public forum
of course not forever, with the intention of dumping her ass once your get citizenship!!!

Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,757,752 times
From what I understand, it doesn't work like that anymore anyway. Marrying an American does not give you automatic citizenship in the US.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:38 PM

442 posts, read 800,849 times
^It never did, lol.

But yeah, OP's a real go-getter.

Old 05-21-2013, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jons_wifey View Post
o-m-g!!!! you really need not put that out a public forum
of course not forever, with the intention of dumping her ass once your get citizenship!!!
i didnt mean that. im 28 and im stil vrgn?. i wanna to make family, And an opportunity to give them agood place to live in. i dont wanna them to suffer like im doing. i wanna to go to america since along time, I will not trespass on the law that i respected.

Old 05-21-2013, 06:51 AM

442 posts, read 800,849 times
Is this a real post?

Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,790,336 times
Quote:
i didnt mean that. im 28 and im stil vrgn?. i wanna to make family, And an opportunity to give them agood place to live in. i dont wanna them to suffer like im doing. i wanna to go to america since along time, I will not trespass on the law that i respected.
What are your impressions of the way Americans regard Muslims?

Old 05-22-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
What are your impressions of the way Americans regard Muslims?
i was muslim before i quite from 10 years. i get f**** from there rules and tradition. so now i have no frnds im alone, just me and this world lonely. iwanna to escape from it. i dont know how, idont know what to do. please if i m thinking wrong way, tell me how to think right. i dont wanna to miss my chances to get to usa. like i have one. d** its annoying.

and please never talk about mslm here. not here.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:09 AM

844 posts, read 1,658,344 times
Quote:
Learn some Spanish, get a tourist visa to the U.S, try to contact potential employers who are fine with undocumented workers.

Good luck!

Old 05-22-2013, 08:45 AM

439 posts, read 1,242,546 times
I think folks in this forum shouldn't be so hard on you. Obviously English is not your first language and it's a bit difficult articulating what you intend to say. But I understand.

Immigrating to the United States is very difficult. Maybe the new immigration laws in the works will make things easier. But that's a long ways off. First you should probably complete a degree in a technical field. Then apply to an American University for an advanced degree. That's probably the best first step.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration