Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2007, 12:04 PM

1 posts, read 7,156 times

Advertisements

I'll be moving to Macungie in another month or so and wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good hair salon in that area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 07:29 PM

113 posts, read 549,910 times
I'm interested also in a good hair salon, for me and my family. My dh came home with a dreaful haircut this evening and I'm afraid to try something new since I also need a color. I am tempted to fly back to my stylist in MN...

Old 01-03-2008, 08:37 PM

102 posts, read 526,755 times
If you like a small private salon, I would recommend Avant Garde in Fogelsville, Rt 100 and Main/Tilghman in back of the Fogelsville Post Office. The owner and only stylist is Thomas. He is an expert colorist and offers great service. He is so great to work around my schedule and get me in last minute. He stays up on the latest but also does the blue hairs...my most recent cut is a bit of the Beckham inspired.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 PM

1 posts, read 7,080 times
Talking Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmr75 View Post
I'll be moving to Macungie in another month or so and wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good hair salon in that area?

ME!! I do hair for many of the nurses at Lehigh Valley Hospital. But, sorry, I am about 30 minutes north of you all. Most of my client come from the LV (bethlehem, Macungie, Emmaus, etc.)

I used to go to Artisans Salon on Main Street Emmaus. They are pricey but I was always happy.
HTH
Bridget

Old 02-14-2008, 03:35 PM

1 posts, read 7,030 times
Hi Bridget,
I'll be moving to the Allentown Area, were are you located? You have your own Beauty salon? And at Artisans do they do natural curly hair? My hair is naturally curly, but it goes straight so easy with the blow dryer and it seems like I have two sets of hair.
Thanks in advance!!

Old 02-23-2008, 11:21 AM

1 posts, read 7,052 times
The Avant Garde Salon in Fogelsville is the place to go for excellent hair care and customer service. Thomas, the one and only stylist, is certified in the caring for and cutting of curly hair. The salon carries the nationally reknown DEVA hair care products for curly hair as well as all Pureology hair care products which is professionally formulated for color treated hair. Both lines have won numerous national awards He trains annually in New York and Orlando, FL. The quaint euoropean shop provides a quiet soothing atmosphere while giving you unique individualized attention. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority. You will leave refreshed and revitalized. He has been my stylist for over three years and has always done excellent. Call 610-398-8232 and get treated as the special guest you truly are.

Old 08-10-2008, 04:42 PM

1 posts, read 6,679 times
Default Need hair stylist for wedding in Macungie

Hi Bridget,

Are you still doing hair? Also, how close are you to Bear Creek Lodge in Macungie? My sister-in-law and I are looking for someone to do our hair the morning of October 11. She wants an updo, I just need mine blown out straight (have a chin length bob). If you can't do, can you recommend someone to us? Thanks!

Stevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgmylv View Post
ME!! I do hair for many of the nurses at Lehigh Valley Hospital. But, sorry, I am about 30 minutes north of you all. Most of my client come from the LV (bethlehem, Macungie, Emmaus, etc.)

I used to go to Artisans Salon on Main Street Emmaus. They are pricey but I was always happy.
HTH
Bridget
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley