Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 04:56 PM

13 posts, read 26,581 times

Advertisements

What do you expect, it's newsday? Why even remotely believe this filth? Because it's there? Wake up LI, this paper was written for people lacking a Junior HS education. Not even gonna waste my time following this story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2011, 05:09 PM
gag

683 posts, read 1,421,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Sometimes the hormones interfere with the grey matter ... and they end up thinking with the wrong head.
exactly, that head is white matter, or renamed "Weiner matter."

Old 06-15-2011, 06:50 PM

267 posts, read 598,508 times
All this means is that on Nassau , they have screw balls like every other dept. They just lately have not kept it quiet.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:32 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homehelp View Post
What do you expect, it's newsday? Why even remotely believe this filth? Because it's there? Wake up LI, this paper was written for people lacking a Junior HS education. Not even gonna waste my time following this story.
Did you even read the article, PD internal affairs arrested him and he had a history, yes blame Newsday for reporting what the PD stated

Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 PM

3,122 posts, read 4,952,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Did you even read the article, PD internal affairs arrested him and he had a history, yes blame Newsday for reporting what the PD stated
Where does it say he has a history

This alleged incident happened 4 months ago ...and yes I do think this guy is an idiot.

He lives in E. Patchogue that can't be right if it said Eatons Neck,Lloyd Harbor, Cold Spring Harbor, Amagansett, Water Mill, Wainscott it might be more believable

Old 06-15-2011, 09:18 PM

6 posts, read 9,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Another man being falsely accused by drunken females crying rape..just like those poor NYC cops who were acquited.
You're probably right. I doubt the Nassau IA cops bothered to interview witnesses or check phone records before making the arrest.

In fact I am pretty sure they didn't bother conducting any type of investigation before locking Nassau County Police Officer Garrett Mannerz up and charging him with being a pervert.

BTW, what ever happened to Nassau Police Officer Michael Incandela for perving on a DWI defendant?

Woman claims Long Island police officer Michael Incandela offered to fix her DWI case for sex - NYPOST.com

Old 06-16-2011, 04:43 AM

1,418 posts, read 2,806,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homehelp View Post

hmmmmm...it made the local news. I guess they lie, too.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:44 AM

1,418 posts, read 2,806,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
You're probably right. I doubt the Nassau IA cops bothered to interview witnesses or check phone records before making the arrest.

In fact I am pretty sure they didn't bother conducting any type of investigation before locking Nassau County Police Officer Garrett Mannerz up and charging him with being a pervert.

BTW, what ever happened to Nassau Police Officer Michael Incandela for perving on a DWI defendant?

Woman claims Long Island police officer Michael Incandela offered to fix her DWI case for sex - NYPOST.com

according to the news, the girl saved all the messages the cop made to her, starting 2 hours after the initial stop and the police did listen to them b4 the arrest.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:25 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike50 View Post
Where does it say he has a history

This alleged incident happened 4 months ago ...and yes I do think this guy is an idiot.

He lives in E. Patchogue that can't be right if it said Eatons Neck,Lloyd Harbor, Cold Spring Harbor, Amagansett, Water Mill, Wainscott it might be more believable
My mistake Big Mike, I need to learn how to read, saw 2005 but that's when he was on the force.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:02 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,702,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matzah Pizza View Post
according to the news, the girl saved all the messages the cop made to her, starting 2 hours after the initial stop and the police did listen to them b4 the arrest.

Out of curiosity -- I wonder if this girl tried calling him, too.

We have 3 possibly inebriated females in a car, pulled over.
We have 1 male PO who was possibly on a power trip.
We have phone messages which were saved and turned over.
We have no mention if the girl(s) tried calling him back after the first contact, perhaps saying suggestive things to get him geared up.

I have trouble with the fact that the 3 girls in the car waited 4 months to report this. There's something more to this story. I do believe he should be removed from duty while this is investigated, I don't condone an individual who gropes women being out on active duty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island