Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 11:37 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,510,442 times

Advertisements

Promises in Malibu...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2011, 11:40 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,238,155 times
Award shows?

Old 03-04-2011, 11:58 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,617,939 times
I met a few at the Trader Joes near the CBS studios.
Met many on the golf courses. I have seen many at school functions.
Weird Al ran into me and knocked me down in 1986 in Palm Springs.
My wife met Neil Patrick Harris at her work. He dresses down to ball cap and t shirts, you would not even know he was there unless he let you know.

I have met most when I have been at work. I have worked on all the studio lots thru the years. Rob Reiner nearly ran me over in a parking lot, he came in so fast he drove over the concrete bump. Met William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy at the Paramount lot. Tim Allen at Buena Vista. The cast of That 70's Show many times. Met the Brat pack at Cannon, Chuck Norris a few days later.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:04 AM

3 posts, read 3,846 times
Default meet or see

well premieres are great I actually seen a lot of celebrities like this, the most memorable would have to be Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt I actually have a video of them a few inches away they were very friendly and shook my hand and were taking pictures with all fans Angelina even came back to give a hug to a little girl she had missed.

My sister just ran into Kat Von D at STK, restaurants such as
the ivy,stk,mr.chow,boa steakhouse.

The third street promenade, the grove, Melrose Ave, Robertson blvd this places would be better to go during the weekday.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:14 AM

4,538 posts, read 10,631,284 times
Oh yeah, if you live in Studio City and patronize the business' and restaurants on Ventura, you'll bump into a b or c list celebrity and even an a lister every now and then. Stood in line behind Christopher Titus at a Starbucks in SO, saw Pam Anderson shopping at Trader Joes, and ate at the table next to Mike Farrell at Good Earth.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:23 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
i ate next to justin timberlake once, not that i care for him . hes actually shirt and his body gaurds are buff as hell but as short as him, prolly so he wont look like a midget in pictures. i was at the blue moon cafe, across the street from the fashion building in downtown. was funny cause i was in my baggy pants and muscle shirt stage in my life and he was all preppy. girls went wild, i didnt even finish my food and just left cause it got riduculas. i saw the 90210 girl at a book signing in the grove. seen a sew stars in burbank by the picture studio when i would pick up my sis from work.

Justin Timberlake is 6'1...worked with him on a editorial for BOSS menswear.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:17 AM

385 posts, read 721,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
Justin Timberlake is 6'1...worked with him on a editorial for BOSS menswear.
no way, you do know they just say this in their bios and dont need evidence right?
check out celebheights.com
theres an actual forum on how everyone whos REALLY seen him knows hes short. prolly 5 10.
did he wear heels in your interview?

Old 03-05-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhiryuu View Post
no way, you do know they just say this in their bios and dont need evidence right?
check out celebheights.com
theres an actual forum on how everyone whos REALLY seen him knows hes short. prolly 5 10.
did he wear heels in your interview?
It was not a interview. it was for a editorial shoot for Boss menswear. I am 5'10 without shoes and he was taller then me.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
One good place to meet celebs is the Home Depot in Thousand Oaks. I know what your going to say, but I am telling you the truth.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
One good place to meet celebs is the Home Depot in Thousand Oaks. I know what your going to say, but I am telling you the truth.
your a creditable poster on here.......so yes I am a believer. BTW who did you see..lets see who is handy around the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles