Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2015, 11:13 PM

1 posts, read 539 times

Advertisements

I am an artist who travels frequently for my work. I am currently in Macon for a job that has since fallen through...after I spent alot of cash for a hotel room. So now cash has become a major issue. I am sure I can line up another art job to replace the one that flaked on me, but until then, I gotta eat! I've applied to a few restaurants in the vicinity of my hotel, but the process is taking too long. At this point, I'm ready, willing,and able to do odd jobs to put cash in my pocket. I have tried CL, with no results. This site looks much more promising. I can/will paint, wash, mow, rake, weed, scrub, clean, organize, sweep, mop....just SOMETHING to see me through while I procure a new client. If anyone has something for me to do to make cash, or any helpful advice, please let me know. And I hope it goes without saying that it should be legal! (I think we all know my meaning there) Thank you to all of those who have taken the time to read this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
View detailed profiles of: