Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2024, 03:32 PM

23,568 posts, read 18,672,702 times

Advertisements

Enjoying this sanctuary state enough yet? It just gets better and better...

https://www.bostonherald.com/2024/04...ed-for-murder/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2024, 04:10 PM

16,317 posts, read 8,140,203 times
I'd prefer they just kill each other.

Old 04-07-2024, 09:01 AM

25,701 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Essex County released this monster into the streets AFTER I.C.E. told them to detain him until they could get there to take him into I.C.E. custody.

Who is the Essex County official responsible for defying I.C.E.'s detain order? That person must be held accountable

Old 04-07-2024, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Essex County released this monster into the streets AFTER I.C.E. told them to detain him until they could get there to take him into I.C.E. custody.

Who is the Essex County official responsible for defying I.C.E.'s detain order? That person must be held accountable

They were following a 2017 court decision that prohibits them from honoring ICE detainers. It's the state who has blood on their hands.

Old 04-07-2024, 12:09 PM

5,094 posts, read 2,656,710 times
They notified ICE when someone had arrived at the facility to make his bail. Unfortunately the bail magistrate got there before ICE could respond, and the Sheriff's Office had no legal authority to further detain him so he was released. The courts have held that state law enforcement officials do not have the authority to detain an individual on a civil immigration detainer.

Old 04-07-2024, 01:06 PM

25,701 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
They were following a 2017 court decision that prohibits them from honoring ICE detainers. It's the state who has blood on their hands.
Thanks for letting me know how dysfunctional the State of Massachusetts really is. I wish I could take my Cape Cod, Plymouth, & Martha's Vinyard tourism Dollars back now.

If the State of Mass. won't let ICE do their jobs to control illegals there, why then did they shoo the illegals out of Martha's Vinyard the day I was there? They gave them the bums rush so fast, my head was spinning.

They don't want others to send the illegals away, because they want to do it themselves....is that it?

Old 04-07-2024, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know how dysfunctional the State of Massachusetts really is. I wish I could take my Cape Cod & Martha's Vinyard tourism Dollars back now.

If the State of Mass. won't let ICE do their jobs to control illegals there, why then did they shoo the illegals out of Martha's Vinyard the day I was there? They gave them the bums rush so fast, my head was spinning.

They don't want others to send the illegals away, because they want to do it themselves....is that it?

While this state is an absolute clown show right now, it's probably safe to assume that whatever local businesses you supported have minimal responsibility for what's going on in the state house. They still deserve our patronage despite the reckless politicians we elect.

Old 04-07-2024, 01:56 PM

1,215 posts, read 504,710 times
All of the local do not honor ICE detainer requests stems for the rabid TDS leftist whackos who don't want too see their precious violent illegal aliens deported.

Old 04-07-2024, 03:44 PM

10,007 posts, read 15,650,939 times
Quote:
Thanks for letting me know how dysfunctional the State of Massachusetts really is. I wish I could take my Cape Cod, Plymouth, & Martha's Vinyard tourism Dollars back now.

They love illegals except not when they live near them.

Old 04-07-2024, 06:26 PM

238 posts, read 129,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
They love illegals except not when they live near them.
Same with any other problem. The elite is very out of touch.

Just one example: They support all kinds of money going toward various ineffective homeless initiatives (because their people run all the "non"-profits), but never solve the issue as long as they can profit from it. Of course the elite do not want homeless near them, but it's perfectly fine if the homeless are able to cause decay in middle and working class neighborhoods.

With illegal immigration it's the same way. Tons of "non"profits making a lot of money, a lot of it taxpayer funded, by bringing them into the country. Of course the elite have no sympathy for the people who have to bear the burdens: increased crime, housing costs, school overcrowding, hospitals being drained of their budgets, and the increased burden on police/courts and fire departments who now have to deal with increased problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts