Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 11:47 AM

798 posts, read 1,460,907 times

Advertisements

This news took me by surprise since the radio were snowed of Nationwide Adjusters ads which used to be highly regarded until this. 31 people were arrested in this stellar grand theft perpetuated by "people from the neighbor island". I mean, now the medicare is in the public eye goverment it's about the insurance companies. um

31 Charged in Insurance Fraud Sweep: Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office | NBC 6 South Florida

One thing about it, they sure have the corruption gig down to a science.
Nothing like being accepted into a nation that gives that people the opportunity for a better life and they show their gratitude by ripping off either the government that gave them that chance or companies of that nation.
An instant 10 yrs followed by a permanent deportation would bring this activity to a halt. This needs to stop now! Seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 02:43 PM

604 posts, read 618,672 times
you know, when the founder of an insurance company is accused of stealing his own yatch in order to collect insurance...

Insurance Tycoon Allegedly Hatches Bizarre Plot To Destroy His Own Yacht

Old 05-26-2015, 06:12 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,756,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
This news took me by surprise since the radio were snowed of Nationwide Adjusters ads which used to be highly regarded until this. 31 people were arrested in this stellar grand theft perpetuated by "people from the neighbor island". I mean, now the medicare is in the public eye goverment it's about the insurance companies. um

31 Charged in Insurance Fraud Sweep: Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office | NBC 6 South Florida

Nothing like being accepted into a nation that gives that people the opportunity for a better life and they show their gratitude by ripping off either the government that gave them that chance or companies of that nation.
An instant 10 yrs followed by a permanent deportation would bring this activity to a halt. This needs to stop now! Seriously.
Typical. I'm sure that the Spanish-language media must have referred to these people as 31 "Hispanics" instead of 31 people from you-know-where.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:14 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,754,889 times
In a region with no wealth other than asset inflation, medical fraud and money laundering this is no surprise.

Old 05-30-2015, 05:39 PM

798 posts, read 1,460,907 times
Default Right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Typical. I'm sure that the Spanish-language media must have referred to these people as 31 "Hispanics" instead of 31 people from you-know-where.
In all other media was clearly stated that it was about Cubans but only in Miami like the Miami Herald avoid it. They pretend people don't know what these people are made of.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:14 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,080,222 times
The next time you get your homeowners insurance renewal and there is a premium increase, think about the millions of dollars fraudsters are getting.

Old 05-31-2015, 06:20 AM

471 posts, read 621,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post

What is the background nationality of Jorge Fausto Espinoza?

Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Spain, Argentina? He should be deported after doing at least 40 years in prison.

Old 05-31-2015, 08:28 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiResident View Post
What is the background nationality of Jorge Fausto Espinoza?
I don't think anybody knows their nationality for sure. He is probably US citizens since he and his son have been on the news forever and no one ever mentioned their nationalities. His son used to be a cop and also has a dark history while he was a cop and after that. His son has also been involved in insurance fraud.

I can tell you though that Espinoza is a very common last name in South America and his wife's name Carolina and his middle name Fausto are common in Northern South America. I really doubt they are from the "neighboring island". My wild guess is that they are either Venezuelan(most likely) or possibly Colombian.

Old 05-31-2015, 10:17 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,495,153 times
It's a known fact that the Cubans that are coming in here since 7-12 years ago...80% of them...they come in and start inventing or get involved in shady activities. These are the ones that have never worked in their life, and they spent their entire life doing ''business'' to get by.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:40 PM

366 posts, read 517,432 times
my partner works in insurance fraud investigating these kinds of cases. south florida is the national leader in insurance fraud and its not even a close race
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami