Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 AM

6 posts, read 18,567 times

Advertisements

Help! House went up for sale 12/07. New job moved us to PA (ten hours away).

First agent came recommended. Lowered price three times. Turns out she was a great buyer-not seller.

After six months with her, we tried someone new. He had us lower the price again plus make the house for sale/rent.

Someone wanted to rent the house. Our agent recommended we take it. Before taking his advice we did some research (agent's job) on the applicant-red flags and falsehoods everywhere!

Friend who checks on the house for us found the keys laying on the floor. We are guessing the "would be renter" had keys to the place before we signed anything!

Are there any decent agents left in Michigan? Come on Wolverines!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 05:56 PM

38 posts, read 121,370 times
Smile realtor

Hi, Call Ed Scarth! "The scarth team" Ed and his wife are lake orion realtor's that live in Lake Orion. Ed is just about one of my favorite people I know...A Truly Honest Man, that has a great reputation. He's helped me.. I work part time with him and I cant say enough Great things about him. Yes, Him and his wife are consider my friends... But if you ever meet them, you will consider them Your friends also. Give him a call He can point you in the best direction. 248-933-5978
Good Luck, Jeff

Old 09-07-2008, 05:39 PM

6 posts, read 18,567 times
Default Thanks!

I appreciate the lead, thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
View detailed profiles of: