Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 AM

638 posts, read 16,523,734 times

Advertisements

HARDCORE Fans....

Mikebnllnb
Fans go here [scroll down]===>
http://www.city-data.com/forum/music...-beyond-2.html

HARDCORE -- BLACK Hole DESPAIR, Depress Beyond SAD Songs!

---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Uggabugga Fans go here [scroll down]===>
http://www.city-data.com/forum/music...-beyond-3.html

HARDCORE -- BLACK Hole DESPAIR, Depress Beyond SAD Songs!

Lupus Nocturnus - Dying on the White Mountains (Pt. 1)

Lupus Nocturnus - Dying on the White Mountains (Pt. 1) - YouTube

Lupus Nocturnus - Dying on the White Mountain (Pt. 2)

Lupus Nocturnus - Dying on the White Mountain (Pt. 2) - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 11:26 AM

Default Lyrinx - Tides Of Self-Destruction -- Gris - La Dryade -- Lyrinx - Deconstruction of the Will to Live

Lyrinx - Tides Of Self-Destruction

Lyrinx - Tides Of Self-Destruction - YouTube

Gris - La Dryade

Gris - La Dryade - YouTube

Lyrinx - Deconstruction of the Will to Live

Lyrinx - Deconstruction of the Will to Live - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Default Cry - In Dreams of Depression -- Forgotten Tomb - Disheartenment -- Dark Tranquillity - Ex Nihilo

Cry - In Dreams of Depression

Cry - In Dreams of Depression - YouTube

Forgotten Tomb - Disheartenment

Forgotten Tomb - Disheartenment - YouTube

Dark Tranquillity - Ex Nihilo

Dark Tranquillity - Ex Nihilo - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 AM

11,290 posts, read 11,059,747 times

Suicidal Tendencies - "How Will I laugh Tomorrow" - YouTube

Rush - The Pass - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 AM

Default Xasthur - Walker Of Dissonant Worlds -- Xasthur with Nachtmystium -- Xasthur - Suicide In Dark Serenity

Xasthur - Walker Of Dissonant Worlds

Xasthur - Walker Of Dissonant Worlds - YouTube

Xasthur with Nachtmystium

Xasthur with Nachtmystium - YouTube

Xasthur - Suicide In Dark Serenity

Xasthur - Suicide In Dark Serenity - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 01:15 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,460,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
Regarding the song posted by TVC15...

Though the song "in the arms of the angel" dealt with issues of Drug Addiction (Heroin) ---

"...the song is about "trying not to take responsibility for other people's sh*t and trying to love yourself at the same time."

as well as--
"it [Angel] was inspired by articles that she read in Rolling Stone about musicians turning to heroin to cope with the pressures of the music industry and subsequently overdosing"
READ Background:
Angel (Sarah McLachlan song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it qualifies WITH ADDITIONAL comments added. Thank you for posting.
Your welcome. I am glad you took the time to educate yourself about Sarah. I am a very huge fan of hers and I know much about her background and struggles. I was very surprised by your DM demanding me to remove that song from this post. It certainly belongs here

Old 04-12-2012, 01:25 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,143,718 times

AFI The Leaving Song Pt. 2 lyrics - YouTube

Old 04-12-2012, 02:38 PM

Default FACTS! Drama-Free--YES!!! lol --Shining - Ren Djävla Angest -- Claws of Perdition -- Fields of Faceless

TVC15-- you do know this is a DRAMA FREE zone don't you? lol

<<<uses my school voice when talkin with adults! >>>

For the sake of accuracy and to diminish the tendency for exaggeration---I will post what I sent--

Consideration to both sides (lurker & you as poster) were my motivation thank Gawd! lol

<<<<>>>>

Shining - Ren Djävla Angest ..

Shining - Ren Djävla Angest .. - YouTube

Title was --- Angel does not fit this genre HARDCORE Recipients: TVC15

Title: Angel does not fit this genre HARDCORE

(is this true? why of course. let's continue)

You may select something else or explain if Sarah was a depressive

(Is this in keeping to what was outlined as standards for posting in this thread?

Yes... therefore impossible to be demanding chuckle... let's continue)

otherwise I will have it removed.

(for the sake of the integrity of a thread, a responsible OP is required to maintain a standard for the enjoyment of all who lurk and post?... Of course! It keeps it drama free! lol)

Let's go on

Strict adherence to my outline will be enforced.

Demanding? No... It is a clear declaration that what was stated in the Original Post will be followed through.

As to Sarah---

I knew her history but repected that you as author would desire your own hand at editing your post as well as would WANT to be in harmony with rules originating from me AS OP.

the above stood behind the original post, and was clear as to what was to be expected of you as well as myself as a poster in this thread.

If you found that constrictive then there are other threads with a similar intent as this one to post in.

I did on your behalf what was asked of you to do, both in the DM as well as in the original post in order that your selection remain without vexation to lovers of this Genre.

I wouldn't want to see Hip Hop if the Genre is Rock, without explanation.

Shining - Claws of Perdition Video

Shining - Claws of Perdition Video - YouTube

this thread has proven to be stimulating, delivering what it advertises in its title, attracting sincere posters and lovers/lurkers of this genre!

Assumptions cause drama-- which is why my original post is clear what is expected of you as a poster.

chuckle... so you see the truth keeps this thread DRAMA free.

You were asked to choose HARDCORE or explain Sarah's condition with depression which would FREE you to select any song you desired.

-- MANY were not pleased with a driveby Sarah in a Depressive suicidal Genre & let me know it fast! lol--

Shining - Fields of Faceless

Shining - Fields of Faceless - YouTube

--so in consideration of you loving her did I take it on myself to bring harmony between HARDCORE lovers who were not shy voicing displeasure and Sarah staying.

Lurkers have a right to their expectations being fulfilled.

My position was one of harmony between both sides---

"I" did your work for you -- this was the least offensive of choices. and you are welcome!

Last edited by Klysm; 04-12-2012 at 03:50 PM..

Old 04-12-2012, 04:36 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,460,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
TVC15-- you do know this is a DRAMA FREE zone don't you? lol

My position was one of harmony between both sides---

"I" did your work for you -- this was the least offensive of choices. and you are welcome!
No one but you created the drama

I simply followed the title of the thread and posted a sad feeling song written by a beautiful artist.

No work on my part was required. You did the work for yourself as I was not the one with the issue for posting Angel.

Keep in mind that you do not create the rules for CD posting. You sent me 2 DM's threatening to have my post removed and I chuckled at both of them. I posted appropriately according to CD rules.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:49 PM

Default OP Post -- Xasthur - Instrumental

laughing with lurkers -- I guess we invented Rock too -- Returning to what we love!
---- - - - - - - - - - - - - -------

Doing segments of the original post to get the point across

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

WARNING: Can be DISTURBING and Controversial!

Meaning CURRENT Black Hole Depressive Suicidal Music & its Genres got a home HERE! This music makes some depressives feel better & not alone.

--My peers asked me to start this & bypass the drama, cause we need&WANT music that goes beyond others' boundaries & strangling limitations so I am!

<!!=!=!!> Resources for Teens | Cry for Help | PBS <!!=!=!!>

INTER-generational music is ACCEPTED with Respect! (Means old & current is acceptable even if that old is 1000 years old!) Tragedy has a home here.

Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit

Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit - YouTube

Clinically Depressive songs gotta home here and ARE preferred!

==MEANING==

BRING songs of Depression which have a clinical definition--

--or music FROM singers who suffered from Depression --

--or songs from YOU who are clinically depressed --

--or songs by artists, created while being depressed or experiencing depression --

-- the kind you go to the hospital over.

Happier songs are acceptable ONLY from musicians who ARE suffering or who HAVE suffered from Depression BUT...

--an EXPLANATION is REQUIRED for Educational purposes!

Tell/Explain when HE/SHE was depressed, if they killed themselves-- THEN post their happier song--so we got some context you know?

An example is--

E.g. John Denver!
Write a couple sentences about his depression or suicide THEN post his happier songs.

Xasthur - Instrumental

Xasthur - Instrumental - YouTube

Last edited by Klysm; 04-12-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music