Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 10:29 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,986,901 times

Advertisements

Just make sure if you ever give Britney Spears a ride in your car and the seat coverings are cloth or leather that you make her sit on an anticeptic doily..
Ahm.... about John Wayne.... if you knew a bit of his personal life ...there were a few surprises and things got a bit frilly behind closed doors.................. allegedly........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2006, 11:24 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,698 times
The girl is searching for happiness and will find partying, dressing trashy and acting trashy completely unfulfilling. If she would focus on her children and being the best person she can be, then she would be on the road to happiness.

Someone said something about her just having fun. But what does it say about a person when they can't have fun unless they're drunk or irresponsible or dressing or acting trashy? I've never had to do any of those things to have fun.

Honestly, I almost feel sorry for her. Yes, she brings a lot of things upon herself. It's all about the choices a person makes. I feel sorry for her because it seems like there's no voice of reason, no wise, caring guide in her life. No one to help her make smart choices. Either that, or she's just not listening to the person in her life who could be that for her if she would come to her senses.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:58 PM

4,781 posts, read 2,083,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
The girl is searching for happiness and will find partying, dressing trashy and acting trashy completely unfulfilling. If she would focus on her children and being the best person she can be, then she would be on the road to happiness.

Someone said something about her just having fun. But what does it say about a person when they can't have fun unless they're drunk or irresponsible or dressing or acting trashy? I've never had to do any of those things to have fun.

Honestly, I almost feel sorry for her. Yes, she brings a lot of things upon herself. It's all about the choices a person makes. I feel sorry for her because it seems like there's no voice of reason, no wise, caring guide in her life. No one to help her make smart choices. Either that, or she's just not listening to the person in her life who could be that for her if she would come to her senses.

Hi Niki,
This is DBNN here.
I'm the one who wrote "She is just having some fun" (I met in her mind.)
But I also wrote, She will then come to realize the party life will not make her happy either.

Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "this is the way; walk in it". Isaiah 30:21

Sorry, if my post came across wrong.

Old 12-11-2006, 12:07 AM

Quote:

To: NIKI

Please: Next time instead of writing :someone said
Feel Free to write: DBNN said
Thank you!

Old 12-11-2006, 06:59 AM

30,358 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Default Eek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
Its really bad how young innocent children arent being influenced by strong die hard right wing conservative politicians such as Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Allan Keys or Michelle Malkam as role models but see real bigtime celebritie lowclass trash like Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton as perfect examples for this country
Wow... I'm really not sure which ones are worse! Go ahead and make them your heroes, but I think I'd actually pick Britney & Paris over the others you named.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:04 AM

30,358 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Just make sure if you ever give Britney Spears a ride in your car and the seat coverings are cloth or leather that you make her sit on an anticeptic doily..
LMAO!! But ewwwww, you just gave me a mental image I did NOT want!!

Old 12-11-2006, 03:10 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,271,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNN View Post
To: NIKI

Please: Next time instead of writing :someone said
Feel Free to write: DBNN said
Thank you!
I meant no offense. I just didn't feel like scrolling back through to see who said it. My apologies.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:09 PM

Quote:
I meant no offense. I just didn't feel like scrolling back through to see who said it. My apologies.
No offense taken! No apologies needed!

Old 12-12-2006, 08:31 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,853,752 times
I think dullnboring has nailed that piece of trash. Obviously she is free to behave any way she chooses when she only has herself to worry about. But she has children now and they need to be her priority. Dumping Kevin, losing weight - so what? I've often thought it would be a good idea to require a license before being allowed to procreate so that evidence of responsibility would have to be demonstrated before having a child. Did that tramp never ask herself how her behavior would reflect on her children? When they are old enough to go to school it is inevitable that someone will make these kids aware of mommy's trashy behavior and it will be far too late to unring that bell.

Old 12-12-2006, 09:43 AM

431 posts, read 393,821 times
Britney Spears' fan base is made up (mostly) of young girls and early teens. I don't think anybody over 21 would consider her "music", music?? Anyway - because her fans are so young and she does influence them, she has a responsibility to ACT HER AGE. She is a mother of two now and needs to start acting like it. Sure, you can go out and have a good time - from time to time but not every night - but WEAR PANTIES! Quit drinking until dawn; quit smoking! Bad examples! She should some self-respect and self-control. She's setting a poor example, but she is setting a good example of what NOT to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music