Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 10:17 PM

48 posts, read 115,408 times

Advertisements

cheated.

that is all.

if there are any corn fans on here. congrats.

(stupid cody hawkins not being able to throw over the knu d line)

i know you southern folk like to think no other rivalries matter....

for me and lots others....well no one will ever understand the CU vs NU deal here.... there are a lot of bummed out Colorado fans. You have no idea! This game matters.

again, congrats to the huskers out there. a good game was played. your boys came out on top. win the bowl for the big XII!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 02:49 PM

2,177 posts, read 3,550,695 times
It was a good game to watch. Too bad I missed it. Got to listen to some of it. Yea its hard to get much respect up on the north end of the Big 12 this year. CO is going to rebound next year. Look out Mizzou!!

Old 11-29-2008, 03:34 PM

2,177 posts, read 3,550,695 times
Dang Kansas knocked off MIzzou this afternoon!

Old 11-29-2008, 04:30 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,697,001 times
I am rather confused about you post but......... thanks.............. I think.

Old 11-29-2008, 04:34 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,950,812 times
In response to the OP.

Go Huskers!

Oh... I forget. The Huskers already won!

Old 11-29-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhills Guru View Post
It was a good game to watch. Too bad I missed it. Got to listen to some of it. Yea its hard to get much respect up on the north end of the Big 12 this year. CO is going to rebound next year. Look out Mizzou!!
i live in the south. nothing against them and my comment was liquor induced. gotta love it!!! i wear my CU stuff around town and most of the time its like "the alien has landed". just kidding. folks around here know college football and they know about the Buffs a bit. about as much as i would expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
I am rather confused about you post but......... thanks.............. I think.
i just use the "cheating" thing whenever one of my teams lose. the part about the south...see above. the rest about the congrats to the husker fans, i ment. great for your seniors to go out with at win at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
In response to the OP.

Go Huskers!

Oh... I forget. The Huskers already won!
they cheated! (see above)

Old 11-29-2008, 06:02 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,201,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBuffs View Post
i live in the south. nothing against them and my comment was liquor induced. gotta love it!!! i wear my CU stuff around town and most of the time its like "the alien has landed". just kidding. folks around here know college football and they know about the Buffs a bit. about as much as i would expect.

i just use the "cheating" thing whenever one of my teams lose. the part about the south...see above. the rest about the congrats to the husker fans, i ment. great for your seniors to go out with at win at home.

they cheated! (see above)

I wish that the buffs wouldn't have had all of the injuries that they had, they never had a true shot of coming together this year and I find that very unfortunate..

That said, Colorado is going to be a monster next year if/when their QB's begin to be consistant and into a good rhythm..

I know first hand that the south undermines the north, but that is okay as we beat them on the field and not in a conversation, right?

Old 11-29-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
I wish that the buffs wouldn't have had all of the injuries that they had, they never had a true shot of coming together this year and I find that very unfortunate..

That said, Colorado is going to be a monster next year if/when their QB's begin to be consistant and into a good rhythm..

I know first hand that the south undermines the north, but that is okay as we beat them on the field and not in a conversation, right?
im not going to bash my neighbors. i know you were just kidding though. i was treated too well when CU played at Georgia and FSU to say anything bad about them. miami is another story but they dont count. southern florida is nothing but miserale newenglanders with warm weather.

i dont know if i would go so far as to say a monster. most reasonable expectations are in the 8 to 10 win area with the toss ups being west va on the road and mizzou at home and kneebraska at home. they will lose at texas and probably okie light.

CU's injuries and other casulties, a couple academic (fine by me btw) were beyond belief. over 115 games lost due to injury. let alone on a team that is one of the 5 youngest in the nation. i dont care who you are. if that happened to 'bama, fl, texas, okie, usc, no way they are where they are now. but, those things happen.

what i hope comes out of the situation is a team that is deep with experience for the coming years. i just wish they had those additional bowl game practices. Lord knows they need them.

EDIT: let me note that i posted this initally on the Greenville, SC forum. the powers that be saw fit to move it here. that may clear up what i mean by the south. not the south of the big xii. the south of the U.S.

Old 11-29-2008, 07:58 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,201,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBuffs View Post
im not going to bash my neighbors. i know you were just kidding though. i was treated too well when CU played at Georgia and FSU to say anything bad about them. miami is another story but they dont count. southern florida is nothing but miserale newenglanders with warm weather.

i dont know if i would go so far as to say a monster. most reasonable expectations are in the 8 to 10 win area with the toss ups being west va on the road and mizzou at home and kneebraska at home. they will lose at texas and probably okie light.

CU's injuries and other casulties, a couple academic (fine by me btw) were beyond belief. over 115 games lost due to injury. let alone on a team that is one of the 5 youngest in the nation. i dont care who you are. if that happened to 'bama, fl, texas, okie, usc, no way they are where they are now. but, those things happen.

what i hope comes out of the situation is a team that is deep with experience for the coming years. i just wish they had those additional bowl game practices. Lord knows they need them.

EDIT: let me note that i posted this initally on the Greenville, SC forum. the powers that be saw fit to move it here. that may clear up what i mean by the south. not the south of the big xii. the south of the U.S.

That's what i mean! CU has had too many casualties to overcome... If NU had that many injuries we wouldn't be sitting at 8-4 right now!

Old 11-29-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
That's what i mean! CU has had too many casualties to overcome... If NU had that many injuries we wouldn't be sitting at 8-4 right now!
i gotcha now. still not with the monster team next year. if the breaks fall in thier favor, maybe a shot at the north of of the big XII. we will see though.

good luck to kneebraska in the bowl game where ever they land though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska