Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2010, 08:27 AM

474 posts, read 1,259,990 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Buena Vista Campground on Route 40. I'm thinking in terms of year round living, not the recreational aspect. There are some trailers for sale there but would like to know ahead of time if there are any problems.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 09:50 AM

1,604 posts, read 3,884,204 times
Not that I know of, but I'm not sure if it's for year round living. I think the worst that has happened there was a drowning a few years ago.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:28 AM

474 posts, read 1,259,990 times
Wow, I posted a reply to you but it somehow never appeared My PC loves to act up a lot...

Anyway, yes there is a section of the campground that has year round living. The mobile homes there are, I think, park models, which would be OK for our purposes at present. It's just that I read reviews from those who had stayed for a few days at a time in their RVs as tourists and there were complaints about the staff (not too concerned about that as we won't be campers) but also the loud music that often blared far into the night despite a curfew on noise. There were some good reviews as well, but people seemed more disappointed as campers with the facility than anything else.

Since we would have to invest $8,000-$10,000 in a park model mobile home, I'd rather find out sooner than later. One place would be to check with the police. Have to think about it.

Thanks for your reply!

Since t
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey