Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 12:25 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,415,671 times

Advertisements

Comments on Wife of deceased N.J. Assembly Minority Leader Alex DeCroce hopes to fill his seat, sources say | New Jersey Real-Time News - Page 3 -

I guess I feel bad the guy died the other day but do we really now need his wife to take over his spot? At what point in our country do we decide its not the family that counts but the actual person. I for one have had enough of the Bush,Clinton,Kennedy,and now Decroce families. Does Christie (who has blasted nepotism) have the balls to stand up for what is right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 12:38 PM

2,499 posts, read 2,628,670 times
She will be given the seat and since the D's and R's have fixed the legislative districts she will win the election. She will then give her political job to one of her kids. If any of you think that the R's are different from the D's you are crazy.

By the way after cleaning house at the PVWC those jobs are now being filled by guess which political party.

Old 01-14-2012, 01:13 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,167,132 times
It is things like this why so many have given up on the political process.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:11 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,730,578 times
every level of politics is corrupt. every single politician participates in corruption. im sure his wife still wants to go to the fancy parties and provide jobs for her sons and buddies.

i recently saw an article about rand paul handing back 500k of unused money from his budget. the most shocking part of that article is that a senator has a staff with a $5 million + annual budget. its an incredible joke what politicians at every level have at their disposal to waste. the senators themselves should only be part time workers with no salary. their staff does nothing of value to us, in fact they do the exact opposite.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:00 AM

3,984 posts, read 7,080,662 times
So she has a cushy spot at the Dept of Community Affairs. I might hang on to that instead:

Betty Lou DeCroce, 59, would have to give up her job as deputy commissioner if she joined the Legislature because the state Constitution bans lawmakers from holding state jobs.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:13 AM

11,358 posts, read 16,723,324 times
Maybe we need a flood for 40 days and nights and start over.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,415,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
So she has a cushy spot at the Dept of Community Affairs. I might hang on to that instead:

Betty Lou DeCroce, 59, would have to give up her job as deputy commissioner if she joined the Legislature because the state Constitution bans lawmakers from holding state jobs.
I wonder how she got that job? Honestly those that feel the letter in front of someone's name changes something are soo wrong. Then again the best medicine for politicians is to divert everyone's attention by getting them to fight with each other. So while us dummies are fighting they are all making out like bandits.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,730,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
I wonder how she got that job? Honestly those that feel the letter in front of someone's name changes something are soo wrong. Then again the best medicine for politicians is to divert everyone's attention by getting them to fight with each other. So while us dummies are fighting they are all making out like bandits.
people wonder why things like debt limit increases are so complicated. what do we think politicians are doing during this whole time? negotiating? haha! they are collecting money from businesses and other organizations that are afraid they will be among those cut. every political battle is another opportunity for our elected criminals. want to get your piece of the pie cut? dont pay off your politicians and watch your government revenue go away.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:07 PM

831 posts, read 2,827,472 times
When I heard she was planning to take over his job I was angry. I can't believe this bogus sh-t!
Just handed to her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey