Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 01:03 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
You may not like the attacks but it just tick for tack. You commented about the lefty and now you will get it back. If you think fox news is fair and balanced you are as dumb as the lefties you speak of.
haha you guys are so obsessed with foxnews its like a sickness. im sure the phenomenon of only talking to like minded folks and then being surprised what the general population feels isnt limited to lefties. however, in this instance especially in nj, i think many lefties are surprised by this because they live and talk to people who are also leftists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 05:40 PM

1,931 posts, read 3,413,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
haha you guys are so obsessed with foxnews its like a sickness. im sure the phenomenon of only talking to like minded folks and then being surprised what the general population feels isnt limited to lefties. however, in this instance especially in nj, i think many lefties are surprised by this because they live and talk to people who are also leftists.
Obsessed? I guess that swhat you want me to be or should I say "you guys"? Not really obsessed but bright enough to understand every story has three sides. Your obsession and love for fox news say it all. Sorry I am allowed to like Christie and yet dislike certain things? Or would that make me "you guys"?

Old 04-13-2012, 05:57 PM

513 posts, read 1,167,319 times
The evidence is mounting that Christie's middle east excursion was also highly subsidized by our tax $$$$, too. Christie’s Israel trip: Taxpayers paid $39,871; pro-biz non-profit kicks in $42,287 | The Source | NorthJersey.com

Old 04-13-2012, 08:31 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
Obsessed? I guess that swhat you want me to be or should I say "you guys"? Not really obsessed but bright enough to understand every story has three sides. Your obsession and love for fox news say it all. Sorry I am allowed to like Christie and yet dislike certain things? Or would that make me "you guys"?
i rarely even watch foxnews. its just funny how much you leftists hate it so much.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:29 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,538,899 times
how is that inane obese garbage a gov?

too stupid to be pres and too dumb to be gov

Old 04-13-2012, 10:21 PM

1,202 posts, read 3,029,748 times
Nobody is ever going to be happy, ever. Everything will always suck and it will always be someone else's fault. Can we just accept that and carry on with voting for the lesser of two evils?

Thank all for beer, man would things suck that much more without it.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:34 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,413,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i rarely even watch foxnews. its just funny how much you leftists hate it so much.
I like listening to Hannity. Fun stuff.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:37 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenaperture View Post
Nobody is ever going to be happy, ever. Everything will always suck and it will always be someone else's fault. Can we just accept that and carry on with voting for the lesser of two evils?

Thank all for beer, man would things suck that much more without it.
That's pretty much it, brokenaperature.

Beer does help.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:16 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
There are thing I wish he would do differently too, but there is no denying that he is a VAST improvement over all the previous governors. Kean was the last decent governor we have had.
As to Sweeny's tax plan, if it was across the board, it would be a decent plan. As it is, the state of NJ already has an extremely "progressive" tax system. They dont allow ANY deductions that the Feds allow. Excluding people with incomes over $250k is absurd. As if that somehow makes you rich in NJ???

Old 04-14-2012, 06:21 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
Gov. Chris Christie is more popular than ever
---

Robert A. Heinlein said it best:

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
Totally agree. We're one of, if not the most highly taxed populations in the US yet we're billions in the hole.

Can't even repair the roads because the transportation fund money got transported to somewhere else.

Ain't we smart
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey