Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 PM

1,153 posts, read 3,603,337 times

Advertisements

Good kids and good people can make bad decisions and poor choices......Foreclosures and not so good financial situations can happen to good people also.......And why can't it be that someone has a genuine accident that happenens to them through circumstances beyond their control.....I have great insurance and would use it myself but when pt is 3 times a week at 20.00 a pop I feel as though the comppany responsible for my fall shoud pay these co-pays......The truth will prevail and that is what I believe in .......I'm certainly not out for anything that I'm not entitled to....Please don't judge........I look at myself and sometimes can't believe this past year and a half of our lives......And I'm not feeling sorry for myself............My family -me, my children and my husband lost our best friend my Dad who lived with us for 20 years....You can't even believe the emotional devistation my family feels........That son of mine u know the felon ....The summer before his grandfather died he drove him 3 times a week all summer long to all of his doctor's appointments........the day his grandfather decided to come home with hospice my son u know the felon rode in the ambulance with his grandfather so his grandfather wouldn't be alone in the back of the ambulance by himself.......U know my son the felon he emptied out his grandfather's catheter bag of urine while his slipped into unconsciouness 3 days before he finally passed..... .......Ever since his passing our lives have gone topsy turvy...He was such a force in our lives that it seems as if a door has opened up and just bad things have been happening...Basically I'm saying is that we miss the other 1/5 of our family.......We are now beginning to pull ourselves up by the bood straps.....If u met myself and my family you would know that you wouldn't have to re-think your willingness to give us the benefit of the doubt...........And for those of u who still doubt the power is in the keystroke..........U don't have to comment at all..................Toodles!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 06:56 PM

2,105 posts, read 6,663,583 times
Should we assume that after all the prior requests for a good lawyer you were unable to find one?

Old 06-22-2012, 07:34 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
Should we assume that after all the prior requests for a good lawyer you were unable to find one?
Needs a "catch all" lawyer on speed dial.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:57 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,692,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Good kids and good people can make bad decisions and poor choices......Foreclosures and not so good financial situations can happen to good people also.......And why can't it be that someone has a genuine accident that happenens to them through circumstances beyond their control.....I have great insurance and would use it myself but when pt is 3 times a week at 20.00 a pop I feel as though the comppany responsible for my fall shoud pay these co-pays......The truth will prevail and that is what I believe in .......I'm certainly not out for anything that I'm not entitled to....Please don't judge........I look at myself and sometimes can't believe this past year and a half of our lives......And I'm not feeling sorry for myself............My family -me, my children and my husband lost our best friend my Dad who lived with us for 20 years....You can't even believe the emotional devistation my family feels........That son of mine u know the felon ....The summer before his grandfather died he drove him 3 times a week all summer long to all of his doctor's appointments........the day his grandfather decided to come home with hospice my son u know the felon rode in the ambulance with his grandfather so his grandfather wouldn't be alone in the back of the ambulance by himself.......U know my son the felon he emptied out his grandfather's catheter bag of urine while his slipped into unconsciouness 3 days before he finally passed..... .......Ever since his passing our lives have gone topsy turvy...He was such a force in our lives that it seems as if a door has opened up and just bad things have been happening...Basically I'm saying is that we miss the other 1/5 of our family.......We are now beginning to pull ourselves up by the bood straps.....If u met myself and my family you would know that you wouldn't have to re-think your willingness to give us the benefit of the doubt...........And for those of u who still doubt the power is in the keystroke..........U don't have to comment at all..................Toodles!
Here's a dumb question. Personal Injury is one of the BIGGEST LAWYER SPECIALTIES. With all the lawyers you've needed over the past few months, you never once thought of maybe asking THEM for a recommendation?

Not only that, I gave you a link for a lawyer search engine when you were asking about lawyers previously.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:27 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,884,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
If the OP really just wants copays taken care of, the store management would be willing to do that without a lawyer most likely to avoid the potential headache, and a lawyer wouldn't want to get involved because there isn't enough money on the table. All the OP has to do is ask senior management.

If the OP really wants to try to extort the store because of self-reported pain (prob. before ever getting it checked out medically or after the doctor turns up nothing ), a lawyer would only be interested in the case if they thought they had a chance of winning worth their time.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:02 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,667,243 times
Also DEEDS has posted under Southern Jersey Forum regarding her daughter who had a car accident....I think she/he is just having a good time pulling your legs, or just really lonely.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:38 PM

1,153 posts, read 3,603,337 times
Default Dearest Ellwood...........

I am not pulling anyone's leg....No chance of loneleiness either......I WISH!.......I just am gathering up info through advice and then summing up my conclusions.........I kind of though that's what forums are about.......

Old 06-23-2012, 04:12 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
I am not pulling anyone's leg....No chance of loneleiness either......I WISH!.......I just am gathering up info through advice and then summing up my conclusions.........I kind of though that's what forums are about.......
Have you consulted a lawyer regarding any of your legal queries you've posted on city-data? The first consultation is usually free, and they will tell you if they think you have a case.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:38 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Quote:
If you have private insurance use it.

Most insurance companies have Subrogation Officers.....they go after who is rightfully responsible for costs they have incurred on your behalf.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:00 PM

10 posts, read 12,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALackOfCreativity View Post
If the OP really just wants copays taken care of, the store management would be willing to do that without a lawyer most likely to avoid the potential headache, and a lawyer wouldn't want to get involved because there isn't enough money on the table. All the OP has to do is ask senior management.

If the OP really wants to try to extort the store because of self-reported pain (prob. before ever getting it checked out medically or after the doctor turns up nothing ), a lawyer would only be interested in the case if they thought they had a chance of winning worth their time.
Not true. I fell at a friends house and broke both my ankles. I submitted my out of pocket costs for co pays etc to their homeowners insurance for reimbursement and they gave me a hard time because they felt I didn't have a valid claim. I have a plate with 9 pins and screws holding my ankle in place and am always in pain. My so called friend didn't offer to cover the costs. I am retired they are not so now I am suing for more than what I was trying to recover. Insurance reps are jerks. And it serves the homeowner right for being cheap and selfish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: