Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 01:27 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,869,313 times

Advertisements

And Mexico to pay for both? Why not!

Old 02-20-2017, 03:28 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Then what of the trouble you cause for an AMERICAN family when you call to deport them, and they are true citizens?

I guess some would say, "no harm, no foul." So, why not just turn on all your neighbors for anything suspicious:
  • You see them digging in their lawn, report them as murderers.
  • You see them working on their car, report them as an unlicensed businesses working out of a home.
  • You see them carrying a beer on their lawn, report them for public intoxication.
  • You see them hug their children, report them as child molesters.
It is never too late to start becoming a good trumpet, he might even mention your name in a speech.
They will show their ID and go with their lives, then blame those who broke American laws and who shouldn't be here.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:32 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,869,313 times
You always carry your passport with you? Because my driver's license doesn't have my immigration status on it.

And frankly, I'm not going to prove I'm supposed to be here running daily errands. They need to prove I'm not according to the 4th and 5th Amendments.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:47 PM

1,352 posts, read 1,531,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Hey if the politicians won't help the fed, the fed is forced to pick up the slack. Joke all you want, but get ready to see Trump's campaign promises take shape.

You got your government run healthcare. Now we will get our wall and laws enforced.
What govt run healthcare??? The healthcare plan we got that's was designed to fail by the Republicans who also tried to repeal it 60+ times?? It's not govt run, it's still run by greedy insurance companies that keep pulling out of areas because they can't make money off sick people. Off course the Republicans in Congress don't care because they have the super platinum gold plated plan. They won't pass legislation to lower drug prices because they're paid off by the pharma companies, even NJ's two democratic senators who are numbers 3 and 4 on the highest pharma donations list in the last 10yrs. Which makes #2 Corey Booker look real bad because he got elected in 2013, he made up for lost time in a hurry.

Trump's gonna bluster about "Last Night in Sweden", he's still going on about his electoral college numbers, and his inaugural crowds. All the **********s are cheering him, but he hasn't actually accomplished much, except spent as much in one month on his vacations than Obama spent in a year. So far 3 weekends playing golf. An unsecure phone for his tweets, a plug for his daughter's clothing line, what's next? Spend a night in the White House for "only " $100K????

Old 02-20-2017, 04:35 PM

4,029 posts, read 3,640,995 times
Is that really how it works? You can just "report" someone and the Feds show up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey