Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:29 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,708,690 times

Advertisements

Reports say $5500 bucks a hour whores....That's right $5500 a hour.

Also mentioned that this was uncovered as being on his expense report. Meaning taxpayers money.

Another Dem is going down...LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Just checked over at the NY forum. Hardly a mention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 03:31 PM

2,689 posts, read 3,967,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
what you said...and i didn't realize we had control over our spouses, or any other adult in fact.
I don't get it, you gals where having so much fun fantasizing what the reaction would be if the wives who stand silently by their husbands at the press conferences where they lay out their guilt would slap and spit at them for their misdeeds but when I point out that queen hillary didn't have the cajones to do what you wish these other wives did y'all get all huffy about it, hahahaha, hypocrisy is so easy isn't it?

Old 03-10-2008, 03:47 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,804,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post

Also mentioned that this was uncovered as being on his expense report. Meaning taxpayers money.

Another Dem is going down...LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Just checked over at the NY forum. Hardly a mention.

Essentially, the going rate for orgasms? $5500? My god, what transpires in that period of time to warrant this price tag?

Old 03-10-2008, 03:49 PM

230 posts, read 666,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
Essentially, the going rate for orgasms? $5500? My god, what transpires in that period of time to warrant this price tag?
I'd rather have the $5500 dollars...it lasts longer! LOL

Old 03-10-2008, 03:51 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,718,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post

DANG! I'm in the wrong business....

Old 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,385,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
I don't know all the details, but, um, prostitution should be legal. It's ridiculous that it isn't. What annoys me about news stories like this is that there are so many people around who think there's something wrong with prostitution . . .

It's a large part of why I don't read or watch the news on a daily basis--I can't take the mainstream opinions on issues like this. The SWAT team partying with the Hooters girls is another one. Oy! Take me to another planet, please!
I fully agree that is should be legal, but in the interim, it's not. Meanwhile, this idiot stands up there supposedly "cracking down on prostitution rings" a year ago, and today he's frequenting them. That's called "lying", which is "unethical", which is the one thing that he pushed so hard during hus campaign. He deceived the public with his high and mighty routine, and therefore he deserves to lose the position of trust that he was put in by the people.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,804,115 times
With these figures being bandied about, I am reminded of a quote in a song by Bob Dylan: "Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king".

These folks are in a different stratosphere.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:57 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,609,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingRidgeMom View Post
I'd rather have the $5500 dollars...it lasts longer! LOL
Ouch mom - that was below the belt. True but below the belt..lol And that $ 5500/hr...hummm, might make the whole full minute worth it!

Old 03-10-2008, 04:02 PM

230 posts, read 666,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Ouch mom - that was below the belt. True but below the belt..lol And that $ 5500/hr...hummm, might make the whole full minute worth it!
Just speaking the truth...who was the smart one here the "girls" that made the money, or the fool who paid that much for it. I would end my life if I evr had to pay for sex....I like to believe that I would at least be a better negotiator and get a better price than $5500!!! LOL

Old 03-10-2008, 04:04 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,718,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Yup, just more nj money spent going to salons and day spas (hey, remark for a remark )
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingRidgeMom View Post
Why is it always no matter how intelligent a woman is , in this case Hillary Clinton, it always boils down to her looks in the eyes of a man. I always find it so comical that it's the unattractive men with there stomach's hanging over their pants, that have the nerve to be so critical. Some men should take a look at themselves first before picking on women who they find such fault in, because I can tell you as a single woman, there are alot of men who I personally do not find attractive at all....but never would be so rude to say it in front of others. You go Hillary girl...and if you should every get busted with someone, male or female...I hope their a young hot one!! Whats good for the goose is good for the gander! As if I care about my presidential candidates physical looks...let's try and stay focused on the real issues, not the superficial ones...please!!!
Actually, the whole issue was started as a rebuttle to the above post about tax dollars being spent on salons and day spas.
Although I agree with you that men tend to play the "but how does she look?" card a lot, this comment was really quite innocent and didn't come from a man on this thread, but a woman...mea culpa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey