Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 04:59 PM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
everyone ready for the de blasio of NJ?
If Murphy gets in, we're seriously screwed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 07:17 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Wonder if the latest terrorist who resides in FL, OH and NJ can vote and how many times?

Old 11-01-2017, 02:40 PM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Wonder if the latest terrorist who resides in FL, OH and NJ can vote and how many times?
Old Chicago saying, "vote early and often".

Gotta love those dems.

Old 11-01-2017, 03:28 PM

10,471 posts, read 6,982,705 times
Phil Murphy openly accepts people like the terrorist. It doesn't matter go him as he sits back in his $23m mansion.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:23 PM

468 posts, read 426,076 times
I really wish we didn't have to go through Murphy to legalize marijuana.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:29 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,933,744 times
Murphy calls the terrorist a "jerk". Guadagno calls the terrorist a "murderer and a terrorist". Choose wisely NJ.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:59 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Murphy calls the terrorist a "jerk". Guadagno calls the terrorist a "murderer and a terrorist". Choose wisely NJ.
I already did via mail-in ballot and it wasn't for "him".

I hope that this time next week I can say not .

Old 11-02-2017, 09:54 AM

856 posts, read 704,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I wonder how many dead people in Essex and Hudson Counties will be allowed to legally drive?

We're going to out-California California. Except for the weather.

"........Among them: automatically registering all licensed New Jersey drivers, allowing online voter registration, offering same-day registration at the polls and expanding voting rolls to include those who would be old enough to vote by the general election as well as ex-offenders.......

Murphy: Trump threatens voter rights. I'll massively expand them in N.J. | NJ.com
I oppose Donald Trump's ridiculous voter fraud commission. He lost the popular vote and needs to get over it and be happy he won the electoral college. While I'm sure there is voter fraud, there isn't that much and Clinton didn't win millions of more votes than Trump because of fraud. Trump clearly isn't very bright and needs to grow up.

That said, Phil Murphy's proposals would force people to register to vote and open the door to voter fraud. Everyone who is a legal U.S. citizen over the age of 18 has a right to vote, that doesn't mean they have to do so. By allowing people to register to vote online, you are opening the door to hackers rigging elections and obtaining access to an individual's private information.

Let's be honest here. Phil Murphy is distracting voters from the most important issues facing New Jersey. Today, the average New Jersey homeowner pays over $8,300 in property taxes. Today, New Jersey's residents have amongst the highest gas and income taxes in the nation. Today, we have a pension and health benefit system that is eating up our state's budget and is in need of structural reform so we can reduce our unfunded liabilities. Today, 38% of New Jersey's residents lack financial security. These are the issues facing New Jersey. It's about affordability, debt, and jobs. Phil Murphy is an out-of-touch multi-millionaire who hasn't a clue about working men and women in New Jersey, that's the bottom line.

Old 11-03-2017, 11:50 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,301,352 times
Default Like we have a choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
lol No the idiots in this state will still vote for him. Short of some serious scandal he isn’t losing.
The alternative is Christie in a dress! That is not an improvement.

Old 11-04-2017, 06:57 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaconowner View Post
The alternative is Christie in a dress! That is not an improvement.
I'm willing to take the risk. Christie was fat and too busy trying to be president. Deblasio took what bloomberg built and dramatically decreased quality life. Only chinese money keep nyc a float. Murphy is just another deblasio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey