Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 09:59 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,458,307 times

Advertisements

It has been a bad morning all over Jersey

Woodbridge-----Green st around 3:40 am----Police car from perth amboy transporting prison got in an accident
1 cop died , prisoner and other cop being treated in hospital.....I think st is still closed

Rahway------St george ave around 5 am -----woman run over by car ,was taken to hospital in real critical condition and was airlifted to hospital in ny. street reopened around 10am

Colonia (woodbridge) st george ave around 9:30 am
huge fire at D&J auto body
street still closed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 10:01 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
No....East Rutherford. so it's 17 south to route 3 west, to 46 west, to 80 west to either 15 north or 517 (exit 19). and depending on where the traffic jams are on occasion I take 23 north.
I always get those two places confused! Almost as bad as my left from right issue . Anyone else do the hand thing when driving? You know..index up, thumb out - "L" = left

Old 08-22-2008, 10:03 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
It has been a bad morning all over Jersey

Woodbridge-----Green st around 3:40 am----Police car from perth amboy transporting prison got in an accident
1 cop died , prisoner and other cop being treated in hospital.....I think st is still closed

Rahway------St george ave around 5 am -----woman run over by car ,was taken to hospital in real critical condition and was airlifted to hospital in ny. street reopened around 10am

Colonia (woodbridge) st george ave around 9:30 am
huge fire at D&J auto body
street still closed
Sounds like a planned escape . Seriously though..I hate hearing that anyone died..especially a cop.

Old 08-23-2008, 06:02 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
There's a bad accident on Rt 80 west bound side - two charter buses collided. No deaths but they are reporting 12 minor injuries. What is it with that Howard Blvd. exit? I'm sure 80W will be tied up for awhile so anyone planning on coming in that direction in the next few hours..you may want to hop over to Rt. 10 or 46.
Doesn't surprise me. Bus drivers have to be one of the worst fears I have while on any highway in NJ. I've been cut off by so many, I can't imagine how it feels to be a passenger in these buses.

If you also have issues with buses, take the time to call it in to their phone number on the bus. The more we report, the better chance we have of something being done.

News story -Two remain hospitalized after bus crash on Route 80

Quote:
Two people remain in the hospital this morning after their tour bus, en route from Manhattan to Niagara Falls, fell onto its side and slid down an embankment along Route 80 in Roxbury, Morris County, after it was clipped by another charter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey