Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 04:06 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,521,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyj View Post
Marilyn, you do know your stuff!

Gay Community Fights Growing Meth Problem
thank God someone gets it, also there are a ton more references if you google gay and meth! This is a well know fact, many people know that SOME Gays all over the US do meth. I mean you have to have your head in the sand if your gay and not know this. It really helps them get in the mood you get my drift and party all night and do the deed all night. So lets not sugar coat this. Thanks for an honest look into my words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 04:47 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,609,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
thank God someone gets it, also there are a ton more references if you google gay and meth! This is a well know fact, many people know that SOME Gays all over the US do meth. I mean you have to have your head in the sand if your gay and not know this. It really helps them get in the mood you get my drift and party all night and do the deed all night. So lets not sugar coat this. Thanks for an honest look into my words.
Well you almost redeemed yourself... we'll leave it at that. I'm going to go and google "ho's and meth addiction". Any insight?

Old 01-20-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Well you almost redeemed yourself... we'll leave it at that. I'm going to go and google "ho's and meth addiction". Any insight?
Actually Meth is a pretty cheap drug so most Ho's go for H or C. *heroin or crack alot more expensive so more need for Hoing.
ohh Wiley lighten up, Im sure there is plenty of info on that!! Most Ho's are Hoing for some kind of drug. Be thankful your not an addict!! Its a miserable life, its hard work getting clean, and I would not wish it even on the HO's. By the way Wiley I never HO'ed for crack.

By the way Wiley dont take offense to the deed thing, listen Im so old and shot from my addiction I wish I could do the deed all night!! I wont do meth for it, but I got I have become one lame old women! Better to do the deed all night then be a lame person like me.

Seriously Wiley I am not putting the gay community down. I am putting the druggies and addicts down who wont help themselves and get out of denial , but I have no beef with the gays. I would much rather be gay, orange, black, blue , purple, and even LAME than a drug addict. Unfortunately I got that title all by myself. If I hurt your feelings I am sorry. I am not trying to start a beef with you, you and I know I never win when I come up against you. I am afraid to even try. Now get you and Marye711 and ALex I would be a fool. Ohh WIley I do love you!!!

Last edited by stevemorse; 01-20-2009 at 05:02 PM..

Old 01-20-2009, 05:01 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,609,171 times
Quote:
Actually Meth is a pretty cheap drug so most Ho's go for H or C. *heroin or crack alot more expensive so more need for Hoing.
ohh Wiley lighten up, Im sure there is plenty of info on that!! Most Ho's are Hoing for some kind of drug. Be thankful your not an addict!! Its a miserable life, its hard work getting clean, and I would not wish it even on the HO's. By the way Wiley I never HO'ed for crack.
H or C? LOL..I'm lightened up - It's my job to keep you "real" in here
And by the way... I grew up with and around alot of addicts so I do get it.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:03 PM

652 posts, read 1,785,738 times
Bigotry is everywhere. Look up bigot why don't ya? What's the point?
Every user has an excuse for why they use. The "gays" you refer to are just the same as anyone else. "if you know what I mean" Good god what decade are you in! The people who use it for it's alleged sexual enhancements are just as mistaken as those who use it to stay awake, think more clearly, etcetera! It is all false perception. You see it as "their" problem because it allows you to think in an us and them sort of way w/o having to admit prejudice, this is your bigotry. That way you don't have to admit to yourself that anyone, including you, could do meth and be addicted. Meth is ubiquitous, just because you don't know about it or see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutleynut View Post
Every user has an excuse for why they use. The "gays" you refer to are just the same as anyone else. "if you know what I mean" Good god what decade are you in! The people who use it for it's alleged sexual enhancements are just as mistaken as those who use it to stay awake, think more clearly, etcetera! It is all false perception. You see it as "their" problem because it allows you to think in an us and them sort of way w/o having to admit prejudice, this is your bigotry. That way you don't have to admit to yourself that anyone, including you, could do meth and be addicted. Meth is ubiquitous, just because you don't know about it or see it doesn't mean it isn't there.
Well you know I thought about your post and to be honest I dont think the gay people who do meth are addicts. I think the ones I have met and talked to are recreational users. Now some may be but I think majority are just doing it on a Saturday night once in a while to have some fun. I see most gay people on drugs not full blown addicts. I do think they are more social. ANd drug addicts when they hit the addiction point are not social at all. The paranoia takes over with meth addiction and believe me, I smoked crack for over ten years and the last 5 years of any simulant addiction is the furthest thing from being social. When you become an addict and that paranoid stuff starts your afraid to leave your house!!! The first snort, smoke , hit sends you into a realm of sheer panic, gays who use meth in clubs are SOCIAL and have not hit the addiction point YET!

Old 01-20-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
by the way I never did meth, done crack which is alittle similiar but never meth. I have first hand experience with stimulants and agree with the the excuse part. Thanks for your input.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
H or C? LOL..I'm lightened up - It's my job to keep you "real" in here
And by the way... I grew up with and around alot of addicts so I do get it.
Thanks and cool. I am ending this thread, Im tired , I started heavy weightlifting 3 weeks ago again. I mean heavy, I did it for 7 years then broke my back and finally getting back into it ,only smarter. SO wiley IM sore, and ever muscle in my body hurts. Im tired and going to bed at 7am, see what I mean by LAME!!

Old 01-21-2009, 03:50 PM

652 posts, read 1,785,738 times
Default Oy

Quote:
Well you know I thought about your post and to be honest I dont think the gay people who do meth are addicts. I think the ones I have met and talked to are recreational users. Now some may be but I think majority are just doing it on a Saturday night once in a while to have some fun. I see most gay people on drugs not full blown addicts. I do think they are more social. ANd drug addicts when they hit the addiction point are not social at all. The paranoia takes over with meth addiction and believe me, I smoked crack for over ten years and the last 5 years of any simulant addiction is the furthest thing from being social. When you become an addict and that paranoid stuff starts your afraid to leave your house!!! The first snort, smoke , hit sends you into a realm of sheer panic, gays who use meth in clubs are SOCIAL and have not hit the addiction point YET!
I don't know what to tell you man. You claim to be someone that works with addiction yet you use the same rationalizations as an addict to create false categories of users.
Most yes, most, never lose their jobs, their families, their homes. They appear to be the legendary "recreational" user you speak of. Anyone useing meth, crank, speed "just on the weekends" is only at a different phase of their addiction than you know how to recognize. Using that crap, just once after the inevitable comedown one gets at a certain point in "recreational use" is an addict.
Physical addiction does not have to exist to be an addict. It is usually a behavior that is based in ones personal defects that one is hiding from. The drug provides a crutch to get over the bad times when whatever personal defect looms until the crutch breaks and you are left addicted and cruthchless. All addictions are based on this human problem.
The familial traits that promote this are not genetic they are cultural. The broken cultural hand me downs of abuse and traumatizing, whose coping mechanisms of disfunctional use of intoxicants brings us the addict.
It is all predictable and common. no one is immune because of their station in life, frequency of use, or any other excuse.
Some of the "gays" you met and talked to? What exactly told you they were gay? Location, what they looked like, the overwhelming desire you had to go down on them?
You slay me.
BTW I never said you said gays are addicts that is your conscience.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I don't know what to tell you man. You claim to be someone that works with addiction yet you use the same rationalizations as an addict to create false categories of users.
Most yes, most, never lose their jobs, their families, their homes. They appear to be the legendary "recreational" user you speak of. Anyone useing meth, crank, speed "just on the weekends" is only at a different phase of their addiction than you know how to recognize. Using that crap, just once after the inevitable comedown one gets at a certain point in "recreational use" is an addict.
Physical addiction does not have to exist to be an addict. It is usually a behavior that is based in ones personal defects that one is hiding from. The drug provides a crutch to get over the bad times when whatever personal defect looms until the crutch breaks and you are left addicted and cruthchless. All addictions are based on this human problem.
The familial traits that promote this are not genetic they are cultural. The broken cultural hand me downs of abuse and traumatizing, whose coping mechanisms of disfunctional use of intoxicants brings us the addict.
It is all predictable and common. no one is immune because of their station in life, frequency of use, or any other excuse.
Some of the "gays" you met and talked to? What exactly told you they were gay? Location, what they looked like, the overwhelming desire you had to go down on them?
You slay me.
BTW I never said you said gays are addicts that is your conscience.
I am agreeing with you and my name is Marilyn so its not man. By the way I just was saying that if your still out socially and using your not a full blown paranoid addict. I am not fighting or questioning what you are saying, I agree 100 percent. DOnt tell me I dont know what I am saying. I agree with your life of thinking . Many different stages of addiction and there are early and full blown losers. We are on the same side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey