Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2023, 05:34 PM

253 posts, read 217,642 times

Advertisements

So last year I was working two jobs but the other job was only for two months. This management company wants to see that I no longer work there and the company I use to work for made me go to verifyfast.com to get a verification letter do you think it will work it says my companies info along with me not being active with them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2023, 05:38 PM

800 posts, read 729,866 times
Yup that’s good enough. I had to provide similar documents

Old 03-01-2023, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost20 View Post
Yup that’s good enough. I had to provide similar documents
Ok that I was so upset cause this company I use to work for is soo damn lazy that they created this so workers can’t ask them to type it

Old 03-01-2023, 05:43 PM

800 posts, read 729,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC____20010 View Post
Ok that I was so upset cause this company I use to work for is soo damn lazy that they created this so workers can’t ask them to type it
I actually like it. My current company does the same. It’s self-service and gives you the data instantly. If they had to fill it out themselves, it might not be completed in the timeline you need.

I’m all for letting technology take over some of these tedious tasks.

Old 03-01-2023, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost20 View Post
I actually like it. My current company does the same. It’s self-service and gives you the data instantly. If they had to fill it out themselves, it might not be completed in the timeline you need.

I’m all for letting technology take over some of these tedious tasks.
Yea I liked it as well cause it gave me the info fast I was like thank god that I forgot how much info they ask for when it comes to this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery